LANDED..........
01-02-2018
AOR: May 9 2017
FSW OUTLAND INDIA

Plz add me on wats app

AngadTaneja

Dec 23, 2016
Hello sir,

Thank you very much for creating this and I hope I will be added to the same.

However, I am stuck in a situation and hoping for help from all of you guys.

EE profile created: April 13, 2017
ITA: April 17, 2017
Submission: May 10, 2017
AOR: May 11, 2017

I am on my PGWP which is expiring on June 14, 2017. So I am trying to apply for Open Bridging Work Permit.

But I am unable to apply for the same. I have answered all the survey questions (mentioned below) and I have been directed to a page requiring me to apply for a Temporary resident Visa and not Work Permit. I don not understand why is that and any input is highly appreciated.

The answers to the survey are as follows:
1. What would you like to do in Canada?
Work

2. How long are you planning to stay in Canada?
Temporarily more than 6 months

3. Which country issued your passport?
IND (India)
4. What is your current country/territory of residence? If you are presently in Canada, you should select Canada.
Canada

5. Do you have a family member who is a Canadian citizen (glossary.do?id=486) or permanent resident and is 18 years or older?
No

6. What is your date of birth?
June 10, 1992

7. Are you a lawful permanent resident of the United States with a valid alien registration card (Green Card)?
No

8. What is your current immigration status in Canada?
Worker

9. Does one of the following apply to you?
Review your answers Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
• I am subject of a removal order that is unenforceable
• I applied for a study or work permit before entering Canada which was approved, but not issued at a port of entry; or
• I am a primary or secondary student with visitor status in Canada; or
• I am a visiting or exchange student with visitor status in Canada; or
• I am a student who has completed a program of study that is a prerequisite to my enrolment at a designated learning institution with visitor status in
Canada; or
• I applied for permanent residence and was found eligible (first stage approval) under one of the following classes:
• Spouse or Commonlaw Partner in Canada
• Humanitarian and Compassionate cases
• Protected Persons in Canada
• Livein Caregiver in Canada
No

10. Are you a spouse (glossary.do?id=611), commonlaw partner (glossary.do?id=489) or dependent child of a person who:
• Holds a Work Permit for a job in National Occupation Classification O, A, B;
• Holds a study permit and is a fulltime student at a university, community college, CÉGEP or other authorized educational institution;
• Holds a Temporary Resident Permit that is valid for six months or more;
• Applied for Permanent Residence to an office in Canada and was determined to be eligible for Permanent Resident status (first stage approval)
• Is subject of a removal order that is unenforceable.
No

11. Are you a spouse (glossary.do?id=611), commonlaw partner (glossary.do?id=489) or dependent child of a person who is:
• a foreign government officer in Canada on an exchange agreement
• a military personnel assigned to Canada
• a participant in professional sports activities or events
• an employee of a foreign news company
• a religious worker
No

12. Have you been told by an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?
No

13. Have you submitted a permanent resident (glossary.do?id=580) application in Canada?
Yes

14. Do you have a written job offer?
No

15. What is your marital status?
Never Married/Single

16. What is your province of destination? If visiting multiple provinces, select the one in which you will be spending most of your time.
Ontario

17. Which of the following best describes your situation?
I have an open work permit

18. Have you had a medical exam performed by an IRCC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months?
No

19. Have you lived in a designated country or territory for more than six months in the last year?
No

20. Do you want to work in one of the following jobs?
health sciences worker
clinical laboratory worker
patient attendant in nursing or geriatric homes
medical student admitted to Canada to attend university
medical elective and physician on short term assignment
teacher of primary or secondary schools or other teachers of small children
domestics worker, someone who gives inhome care to children, the elderly and the disabled
day nursery worker
No

21. Do you want to submit an application for a family member (glossary.do?id=518)?
No

22. Are you giving someone access to your application?
No

23. There are fees associated with this application. Will you be paying your fees or are you fee exempt?
Yes, I will be paying my application fees.

24. Are you able to make a digital copy of your documents with a scanner or camera?
Yes

25. Will you be paying your application fees online? To pay online, you need a Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Yes

Did I answer any of them wrong?
If yes, please advise and I will correct it.
If not, then why is it not providing me an option to apply for Work Permit?

To one and all, please help!

Hi Guys,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in May 2017 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

There is already a watsapp group for May AOR - please leave a request (dont share number, just a request saying: add me to watsapp) and i will send you an invite link.

Below some information which you may find useful, this is based on the data pool of about ~500 PPRs covering period from Mid-2015 - to present day

PPR Estimator:

(source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/ppr-date-estimtaor)

Average time to get Meds Passed:

(source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/estimate-medical-passed-date)

Average time to PPR based on Stream: :

(source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-the-stream)

Average time to PPR by Visa Office:

(Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/average-time-to-a-ppr-based-on-visa-office)

Good luck!

P.S If you find the thread and stats useful, please just click [GOOD]

anuvishu26

Feb 27, 2017
hi Can you please add me to Whats app group ?? , thanks!! :):):)

OINP PNP nominated : 16 feb 2017
ITA : 23 feb 2017
App Submission : 10 May 2017
e-APR AOR : 10 May 2017
thanks!

anuvishu26

Feb 27, 2017
Hi Guys /Experts ,

I also have one query , post e-APR submission can we travel abroad , for 2-3 weeks , for some family function , do we need to inform IRCC??
can we travel to USA? post submission and e-APR AOR ??

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi Guys /Experts ,

I also have one query , post e-APR submission can we travel abroad , for 2-3 weeks , for some family function , do we need to inform IRCC??
can we travel to USA? post submission and e-APR AOR ??
Yes, recently a forum member called CIC to ask about this, they confirmed one need to raise CSE to update CIC about travels.

anuvishu26

Feb 27, 2017
Yes, recently a forum member called CIC to ask about this, they confirmed one need to raise CSE to update CIC about travels.
Dear andy,
Today you u invited me to whats app group and there i have asked the same question where ppl have said that i can travel and no need to inform IRCC regarding this... And also mentioned that we need to inform only if there is change in country of residence.... Please throw some light!!!