+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I submitted my application on 18 May..On june 28 i was allotted Uci and medical exam cleared...Now the status is as follows,
Application status : We are processing your application
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility criteria.
Review of additional docs: Additional docs are being reviewed
Background Check: not applicable
Interview: Not applicable at the moment
Biometrics: Not applicable
Final decision: Your application is in process.
I want to ask if Background check been done or still to come as it didnt change to in process at any time. additonal docs i only provided a letter of explanation so why is it taking so long to change??
In short if anybody can guide me with the current status of my application process and how much more time will it need for finaloutcome.
thanks alotr
As per your AOR and medical date, you have most likely passed IP1 (R10), and are In NA2 phase. You must be very close to IP2/PPR stage now, maybe in next 15-20 days, if you are lucky even sooner!! Good Luck

Jul 13, 2017
I submitted my application on 18 May..On june 28 i was allotted Uci and medical exam cleared...Now the status is as follows,
Application status : We are processing your application
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet eligibility criteria.
Review of additional docs: Additional docs are being reviewed
Background Check: not applicable
Interview: Not applicable at the moment
Biometrics: Not applicable
Final decision: Your application is in process.
I want to ask if Background check been done or still to come as it didnt change to in process at any time. additonal docs i only provided a letter of explanation so why is it taking so long to change??
In short if anybody can guide me with the current status of my application process and how much more time will it need for finaloutcome.
thanks alotr
What stream did u apply under ?

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
ITA : May 31,2017
AOR : June 01
CEC inland
no update yet. not at all.

whats app group seems full now, cant join

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
As per your AOR and medical date, you have most likely passed IP1 (R10), and are In NA2 phase. You must be very close to IP2/PPR stage now, maybe in next 15-20 days, if you are lucky even sooner!! Good Luck
thanks for your reply