+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

akash06f

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is been sitting like this fro more that 50days .The only thing changed is Review of additional Document i got a email from CIC yesterday saying your additional documents have been uploaded and i uploaded them on 29th of may and i got notification of July 14 isn't it is strange ??

And i would like to know this Background check is it at Not applicable is it something same that everybody have or is there is any movement going on with my application .

I am CEC Inland May 22 AOR.

Anybody with same profile ??

Jul 14, 2017
Indeed it is all Waheguru's (Almighty's) blessing, very well said. I think May files are going to be real fast. Keep up the faith guys and you are going to be through soon!
Thanks for your kind words @gurik. I truly appreciate that. Do you reckon you could share the content of the golden email that all of us are eagerly waiting for? Does it ask you to send anything more than your passport to the LVO? Also, do let us know once you have received the stamped passport.

Reactions: KiranK and gurik

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Thanks for your kind words @gurik. I truly appreciate that. Do you reckon you could share the content of the golden email that all of us are eagerly waiting for? Does it ask you to send anything more than your passport to the LVO? Also, do let us know once you have received the stamped passport.
Yes i will definitely share the e-mail in next post.
It only asks for-
1) passports, (both old and new).
2) Two photographs
3) To update them if there is any change in your circumstances.

That is it, you have to send this from your nearest VFS. To the VFS take the copy of PPR e-mail, 2 photos, passports and that is all.
I will let you guys know when i get the stamp:)

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

This is been sitting like this fro more that 50days .The only thing changed is Review of additional Document i got a email from CIC yesterday saying your additional documents have been uploaded and i uploaded them on 29th of may and i got notification of July 14 isn't it is strange ??

And i would like to know this Background check is it at Not applicable is it something same that everybody have or is there is any movement going on with my application .

I am CEC Inland May 22 AOR.

Anybody with same profile ??

I am 23rd may aor with same timelines except additional documents not uploaded yet, I submitted them few weeks ago.

May aor cec is pretty much haulted, so we can only wait & see..!!

Jul 14, 2017
Yes i will definitely share the e-mail in next post.
It only asks for-
1) passports, (both old and new).
2) Two photographs
3) To update them if there is any change in your circumstances.

That is it, you have to send this from your nearest VFS. To the VFS take the copy of PPR e-mail, 2 photos, passports and that is all.
I will let you guys know when i get the stamp:)
Great! Thanks a lot for sharing the valuable information @gurik. I look forward to seeing you hold your stamped passport shortly. All the best for the same :)

rohan_exp

May 22, 2017
I am 23rd may aor with same timelines except additional documents not uploaded yet, I submitted them few weeks ago.

May aor cec is pretty much haulted, so we can only wait & see..!!
CIC requested you additional document after submission of your application on 23rd may?