+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

hope_faith

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
well i havent received any email for my medical :S
The email I got said my application has been updated, I see your medical status is passed, you can check your junk/spam folder for the email, just to be sure your CIC messages are getting to your inbox but if you don't find it, I don't think it's really important.

Reactions: igenena

bcvancouverbc

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Seeing people in the same boat helps for sure, but cic is driving me nuts. An explanation is expected why it is taking forever while it used to take only a month for medicals to pass for cec applicants.
Waiting without a clue is the worst, and I would really prefer my app to be refused instead of going through this endless tunnel.

prasadsanjeev

Jan 16, 2017
Hi Guys I'm CEC inland and here's my timeline

AOR May 7
Medical passed June 20
Back ground check in progress since June 25
My BOWP was approved on July 4th

I'm confused to what stage I'm st as the background check is showing still in progress but I received the BOWP. Does it mean Ip1 is passed? Or what stage am I in?
Gr8, some progress atleast,
Mine AOR - 9th May - no updates on CIC, but I received my spouse BOWP, which now makes me think whats happening

anad120417

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
11-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-05-2018
Please send the link to join the whatsapp group.
AOR 26th May.
Hey!

What's your timeline? We have the same AOR date.

AOR - May 26th
Medicals Passed/BGC-IP1 - 1st July/email on 2nd July
BGC - Not Applicable - 5th July.

No updates since then.

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hi Guys,

How is everyone?

I just saw an update to the profile where my Background check changed to "We are processing your background check" on Jul 7th. Medical was passed on Jul 4th, followed by one more change to the background check which I couldn't capture(in screenshots).

My Timelines:
AOR: May 9th '17
FSW: O
Country of residence: USA
Citizen: India
Medicals: Jul 4th.

If someone can please layout the current process stage I'm in and would be the next stages and approx how much time more to PPR.

Thanks.
Anyone!

Reactions: singh_b

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Its IP2, USA residents are getting this update real quick, immediately followed by IP1. Rather then the usual IP1>NA>IP2 course.
I'm honestly confused. Because getting IP2 so quickly is strange.

If (and with loads of doubt) this is IP2, how much time normally it might take from here.

Best.

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
I'm honestly confused. Because getting IP2 so quickly is strange.

If (and with loads of doubt) this is IP2, how much time normally it might take from here.

Best.
It is happening to US applicants, but the thing is that it is taking longer after this still, unlike for FSWO in IP2. Basically the wording is IP2 here.
So I think you still have to wait for 15-25 days atleast. Wish you Luck.

P.S- best way to be sure of which stage you are exactly in is by GCMS or calling CIC.
Though in my opinion your R10 and criminality is done, You must be close to passing eligibility or have passed and security stage is there now.

Reactions: adi.urban

zhaff2004

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, just received an email from CPCO requesting my passport for visa stamping :):):) Cannot tell you all how happy and relieved I am! Interestingly, I did not receive any update notification in MYCIC, just the email. It asks me to fill out an annex (Very simple, just listing those travelling to Canada) and to attach two photos with the passport. They also very clearly outline the size requirement of the photos. Passport will be sent to the LVO. I have 30 days to send it.

It's been a long journey and it's been very stressful at times, but good luck to everyone else and if you need any help, please let me know!

gurik

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Other
Hi guys, just received an email from CPCO requesting my passport for visa stamping :):):) Cannot tell you all how happy and relieved I am! Interestingly, I did not receive any update notification in MYCIC, just the email. It asks me to fill out an annex (Very simple, just listing those travelling to Canada) and to attach two photos with the passport. They also very clearly outline the size requirement of the photos. Passport will be sent to the LVO. I have 30 days to send it.

It's been a long journey and it's been very stressful at times, but good luck to everyone else and if you need any help, please let me know!
Wow Congratulations!

Reactions: kushenviro