+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
I was in SS. They say nothing. For one year there was no change in my file.
That was the case everywhere.. I received in COPR o Oct 16th 2018.. when I wrote to CPC on Oct 8th they said Security had not started.. Hang in there.. Keep calling and keep mailing

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
you may probably find an immigration lawyer who can help you to ask for some details about your case. i think a lawyer is much more professional than a MP, and if the lawyer found it is the mistake of vo that delayed your case, he might lodge a legal prosecution agains the vo. if there is something wrong with you, he may help you solve it.
i do not how much you have to pay, but you say you study in a college, you would probably find legal aid on campus. it would be free or cheaper.
it is very unfair someone get ppr within 2 months, whereas someone get ppr after 1-2 years. i am PNP application ,and wait for nearly 10 months. So i am deeply aware your pain.

Each case is unique.. Our case took over 18 months.. but I believe they process a significant number of cases within 6 months or so.. All the best anyways

Reactions: Therisaw

Hiyer

Aug 21, 2017
Omg my story seems like a mystery. My common law partner applied as the principal applicant because he qualified for the BC pnp because he was working while I was doing my masters degree here. We applied for the express entry pnp on May 5, 2017, we called and all they say it’s being process we will tell you if we need anything else. May 9,2018 I applied for the gc notes on the account and still haven’t received them. Every week we email them. In December they sent us a note seeing they have backlog and they will send the notes as soon as possible. We went to a MP last to call and occasionally check on it. They told him eligibility is past and they are doing criminality check, security check haven’t started, that has been months ago. One minute they say my file is in Trinidad, then Jamaica. We are from Jamaica, but I applied online here in Canada. A few weeks ago I called cic customer care and they say the file in jamaica and they can’t see it, because I applied there- I was shocked because that’s not true. We left Jamaica in 2013 and have not been back since. So I emailed the Jamaica office and still have not heard anything since then.
Last week the amp called again and they told him the same story that my paper is still in criminality check but he said every question he asked they weren’t giving him a straight answer, he said he dealt with a lot of cases but this one seems strange. Almost 2 years and we have no criminal or military background and it’s taking so long to get the PR or the notes (which shouldn’t take longer than 90 days). So he will write a letter to Canada immigration office to see if he can get some assistance. I really hope this helps. Feels like our life is on hold. So many people applied after we and go through and it feels like they don’t want us to know what’s going on because we can’t even get the notes for the account. He was wondering if maybe there is someone with one of our name that has a criminal record and they are trying to figure it out- that’s just one of his wild guess. He is as clueless as us. I wish I could get this over with soon. Anyone here have any thoughts, advice or questions?
Most people in Security Screening experience delays because some processing is to be done by the respective government organisations where you are a citizen of.. Hang in there..its very frustrating at times but hang in there.. and pls dont put your life on hold over this.. we did that for over a year then we said lets get on with our life...

Order GCMS, Keep Mailing CIC and Min for Public Safety.. You will surely get an idea once you get your GCMS and / or CBSA

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Each case is unique.. Our case took over 18 months.. but I believe they process a significant number of cases within 6 months or so.. All the best anyways
Why your case is so slow? Mine is stuck at Sydney CIO, POF needs to be reviewed by an officer. But I think the delay is not my case is complex, it is the officer , he is probably busy with other things......

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Start by ordering GCMS and CBSA notes.. You will get an idea where its stuck
In my previous note I mentioned that I ordered theGCMS notes from last June and still haven’t received it. The MP said to give him a week to check on it for me so I’ll see what happens then.

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Most people in Security Screening experience delays because some processing is to be done by the respective government organisations where you are a citizen of.. Hang in there..its very frustrating at times but hang in there.. and pls dont put your life on hold over this.. we did that for over a year then we said lets get on with our life...

Order GCMS, Keep Mailing CIC and Min for Public Safety.. You will surely get an idea once you get your GCMS and / or CBSA
Thanks a lot for your advice

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Does anyone have any recent updates?? My AOR is may 04th 2017.. I still have no update.. almost 2 years since AOR.

CEC class..I live in Canada

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Does anyone have any recent updates?? My AOR is may 04th 2017.. I still have no update.. almost 2 years since AOR.

CEC class..I live in Canada
Hang in there i’m still waiting too. I live in Canada, pnp express entry application AOR may 5, 2017

Reactions: srujju

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Hang in there i’m still waiting too. I live in Canada, pnp express entry application AOR may 5, 2017
Did you get any update/communication from CIC regarding your application or any information from your GCMS if at all you ordered... 2 years is way too much.. I infact stopped checking for months..

Therisaw

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Did you get any update/communication from CIC regarding your application or any information from your GCMS if at all you ordered... 2 years is way too much.. I infact stopped checking for months..
They say it’s going through background check and there is no timeframe for that, it will just take as long as it takes.