+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
I would say whatever it says atleast you have received communication from CIC.:)

For getting a job here in canada, you need to put your resume on LinkedIn, Indeed, Simply Hired and GlassDoor...hopefully you'd get it soon
But man, I am already in Canada & have job (I applied on experience of this job). That's why i am confused.

ktmktm

Nov 1, 2017
Hey man,

I just got a message in my cic account saying how to find a job in canada. It has been more then 7 months from aor & now i get this message. Not sure what it means.
I got the same message on Dec 12. On the same day my additional document changed from being reviewed to not needed. This all happened one day after my previous employer got employment verification call (on Dec 11).

I read somewhere in the forum that this could mean our files have been transferred to lvo, but that's just a guess, no one really knows what cic are doing on our files.

Let's hope we all get ppr soon.

Last edited:

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
I got the same message on Dec 12. On the same day my additional document changed from being reviewed to not needed. This all happened one day after my previous employer got employment verification call (on Dec 11).

I read somewhere in the forum that this could mean our files have been transferred to lvo, but that's just a guess, no one really knows what cic are doing on our files.

Let's hope we all get ppr soon.
@srujju @riteshbharatiya
Hey guys,

I just got the ppr email. Thanks for all the encouragement in the journey, I wish you guys all the best & to the rest who helped .

I will still check in this forum on regular basis.

Cheers!