May AOR 2017 - Join here.

rahmathahmed

Sep 6, 2017
FSW - Outland..
ITA- 1st March 2017
AOR - 29th MAY 2017..
Med passed - 6th July 2017
BG -NA dont know when this happened..
BG - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. - 25 or 26 OCT 2107
Where is the IP1 IP2 stage...did i miss them...any body stuck in the same state ?...

Reactions: nucksrule

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
FSW - Outland..
ITA- 1st March 2017
AOR - 29th MAY 2017..
Med passed - 6th July 2017
BG -NA dont know when this happened..
BG - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. - 25 or 26 OCT 2107
Where is the IP1 IP2 stage...did i miss them...any body stuck in the same state ?...
@rahmathahmed, well, your timeline it rather similar to mine (timeline in my signature).
From the wording of your BG check, typically it's IP2. Hopefully, PPR is coming for you.

Did you receive any email alert informing the changes or you only saw it on your MyCIC account?

rahmathahmed

Sep 6, 2017
@rahmathahmed, well, your timeline it rather similar to mine (timeline in my signature).
From the wording of your BG check, typically it's IP2. Hopefully, PPR is coming for you.

Did you receive any email alert informing the changes or you only saw it on your MyCIC account?
nope ..no notification in my mail..i just checked my cic account today and found the BG state to be changed....the last such notification was on 6th of July.....I had applied for gcms on 29th Sept and expecting them soon...so ...waiting fingers crossed...hope we all get our pprs soon...

Reactions: fdelacerda

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
nope ..no notification in my mail..i just checked my cic account today and found the BG state to be changed....the last such notification was on 6th of July.....I had applied for gcms on 29th Sept and expecting them soon...so ...waiting fingers crossed...hope we all get our pprs soon...
It's always positive to see some changes. No matter what they mean, at least someone is working on your case.
Probably you'll see it in your GCMS notes. Just let us know when you have some news.
Best of luck for all of us!

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Thanks for your quick reply! There seems to be happening the same situation in my case. I received GCMS notes on the 20th of October and it shows that since they moved my case to LVO on the 17th of August no officer has opened my case. It's been stalling since then like yours!
I'm glad to hear everything worked out fine in your case eventually.
My timeline is kinda similar to yours with due date changes since my AOR was on 28th May and Med on 5th July. Hopefully, mine is coming soon.

Thanks once again for sharing. It puts my mind at ease.
Enjoy this new phase!
London VO is notorious for allowing files to gather dust for a while before attending to it. When I sent a CSE and got a reply that file was in order, only waiting for a final review and I felt better. I was concerned that something went wrong because it was on NA for a very long time. But once the officer picks your file, you might get IP2 and PPR same day. Just hang in there. It will come soon.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
London VO is notorious for allowing files to gather dust for a while before attending to it. When I sent a CSE and got a reply that file was in order, only waiting for a final review and I felt better. I was concerned that something went wrong because it was on NA for a very long time. But once the officer picks your file, you might get IP2 and PPR same day. Just hang in there. It will come soon.
Thanks for your kind words, mate!
That's exactly what concerns most of us, I guess.
I've heard loads of people with IP2 and PPR on the same day.

Do you believe your CSE speeded up your case that was piled up gathering dust?

Reactions: infinix

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Thanks for your kind words, mate!
That's exactly what concerns most of us, I guess.
I've heard loads of people with IP2 and PPR on the same day.

Do you believe your CSE speeded up your case that was piled up gathering dust?
You never can tell with CIC but I don't think the CSE triggered it. I guess it was the time for the officer to have a at the file. Try and order gcms notes to have an understanding of what's happening with your file. For all you know, your PPR might come before the notes.

Reactions: fdelacerda

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
You never can tell with CIC but I don't think the CSE triggered it. I guess it was the time for the officer to have a at the file. Try and order gcms notes to have an understanding of what's happening with your file. For all you know, your PPR might come before the notes.
Thank you so much for all your support, mate!

I've already ordered. I might receive it within the following two weeks, but I still hope to get PPR sooner though!

All the best!

infinix

Feb 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
Thank you so much for all your support, mate!

I've already ordered. I might receive it within the following two weeks, but I still hope to get PPR sooner though!

All the best!
You are welcome.
I pray it comes soon for you. Once you get the notes, it feels better knowing you have passed the main criteria. Let us know once you get your notes, and we can take it from there.
All the best mate

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
I am 124 days post-AOR and stuck in NA2 since the end of June. Anyone with a similar situation? Everybody's files seem to be moving a lot faster. The only change I had in my acc was No additional docs needed around a month ago. I am so tired of checking myCIC everyday, hoping for IP2. :(
Any updates on your file? I am 127 days today..June 20 AOR

Tomi2

Apr 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2017
Doc's Request.
30-10-2017 (RCMP requested)
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Lol, May 23 & Criminality in progress. R10 pending, case analyst review done. There are a lot of April, may files pending.
Wow..when last did you order your gcms notes? Have you ever emailed their office before? I pray you get it soon.

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Wow..when last did you order your gcms notes? Have you ever emailed their office before? I pray you get it soon.
I did email them but standard response. I was requested rcmp on august 22 , submitted on aug 29. After that case anaylast elifibility review done on sept 14. I did order gcms notes on sep 20 & got in on oct 20. No changes after sept 14.

FILES ARE STUCK BIG TIME!

Reactions: jackappan

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
I did email them but standard response. I was requested rcmp on august 22 , submitted on aug 29. After that case anaylast elifibility review done on sept 14. I did order gcms notes on sep 20 & got in on oct 20. No changes after sept 14.

FILES ARE STUCK BIG TIME!
It has happened to a lot of applications that are still ongoing in this thread. Mine is stuck since 17th August.