Jul 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Med's Done....
06/10/2017
I have an urgent question. I sent my passport in yesterday but just noticed the part of annex A that has my name n bar code was printed on another sheet and I didn't send it with the package.

What can I do? I'm freaking out!! Can I send it separately? Should I call CIC?
Email the CPC. The email address should be listed in the Golden Email you got.

Email them and most likely you can send the Annex A to them separately.

This is the email address. This email address is for matters after you get PPR. Send the Annex A immediately from Canada post in the XpressPost envelope with tracking and send them email that you have separately sent it.

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: kiki123

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Can someone please help me understanding GCMS notes.. where to look at..
The first few pages will will tell you current position. Last few will tell results. Look for any numbers if the appear in top right corner for aitp clauses hiding information on those pages. Check aitp law to find the meaning of the clause number. Judge or discuss what may be hidden if any.

Reactions: nilesh2016

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018

kimi_pat

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Yesssss! Yesssss! Yesss! Woohhhh! Finally got the PPR email everyone! Almost 5 months stressful journey will come to an end soon!

I want to thank everyone in this forum for their continuous support and help in everything possible! I could not have asked for anything more! You ALL ARE AMAZING! Thanks again!

I wish everyone who is waiting a good luck and the email comes to your inbox soon! Please see my timeline below and ask me any questions you may have!

AOR - May 21st CEC Inland

Principle Applicant- 1

Office - Ottawa

Med Passed & IP1 - Aug 2nd

NA2 - Aug 8th

IP2 - Oct 16th

PPR - Oct 19th at 5:30 PM EST

Now I am a little confused for landing option once I get my COPR. Please see below options and advise.

I am planning to go to India for a few months once I get my passport back with PR visa stamp. My medical expires in May 2018 so hopefully PR visa will be valid till May, 2018 as well. I want to travel to few countries in Asia and then come back to Canada. And I am a bit confused in landing procedure and PR card arrival. Please see below four options and advise which one is best:

Option – 1

Once I get PR visa stamp in my passport, I can do the landing procedure at one of many Port of Entries ( Niagara Falls ) and then leave to India in a week or two. I can give my friend’s address for PR card to be mailed to. He is also going to India in January so he can bring my PR card with him. I can then come back to Canada. My return date is flexible so I can wait a bit longer till I get PR card in my hand in India. So while returning to Canada, will border officials ask me how come I left the country just after landing and without receiving PR card myself? Will it create any issue? In this case, I can come back any time since I will have PR card in my hand. There will not be any limit or expiry date to enter Canada. Please confirm this if someone can.

Option – 2

Once I get PR visa stamp in my passport, I can fly to India in a week without landing. I can then stay in India and visit few countries for few months and then come back to Canada and finish landing procedure before May, 2018. In this case, will it create any issues if I would have visited few countries in Asia and have those additional visa stamps from those countries?

Option – 3

For some reason, if I don’t get my PR card while I am in India after landing, I can apply for PR Travel document and use it to enter in Canada without PR card. How difficult is the process for applying PRTD? Will border officers ask me any questions?

Option-4

While coming back to Canada, I can then fly to USA and cross the border by rental car using my COPR which is legal as I found in previous threads. In this case, will border officers ask me any questions? I will have to come back before May 2018 in this case.

Please give your input. Any advice or help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

bcvancouverbc

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Yesssss! Yesssss! Yesss! Woohhhh! Finally got the PPR email everyone! Almost 5 months stressful journey will come to an end soon!

I want to thank everyone in this forum for their continuous support and help in everything possible! I could not have asked for anything more! You ALL ARE AMAZING! Thanks again!

I wish everyone who is waiting a good luck and the email comes to your inbox soon! Please see my timeline below and ask me any questions you may have!

Principle Applicant- 1

Office - Ottawa

NA2 - Aug 8th

IP2 - Oct 16th

Now I am a little confused for landing option once I get my COPR. Please see below options and advise.

I am planning to go to India for a few months once I get my passport back with PR visa stamp. My medical expires in May 2018 so hopefully PR visa will be valid till May, 2018 as well. I want to travel to few countries in Asia and then come back to Canada. And I am a bit confused in landing procedure and PR card arrival. Please see below four options and advise which one is best:

Option – 1

Once I get PR visa stamp in my passport, I can do the landing procedure at one of many Port of Entries ( Niagara Falls ) and then leave to India in a week or two. I can give my friend’s address for PR card to be mailed to. He is also going to India in January so he can bring my PR card with him. I can then come back to Canada. My return date is flexible so I can wait a bit longer till I get PR card in my hand in India. So while returning to Canada, will border officials ask me how come I left the country just after landing and without receiving PR card myself? Will it create any issue? In this case, I can come back any time since I will have PR card in my hand. There will not be any limit or expiry date to enter Canada. Please confirm this if someone can.

Option – 2

Once I get PR visa stamp in my passport, I can fly to India in a week without landing. I can then stay in India and visit few countries for few months and then come back to Canada and finish landing procedure before May, 2018. In this case, will it create any issues if I would have visited few countries in Asia and have those additional visa stamps from those countries?

Option – 3

For some reason, if I don’t get my PR card while I am in India after landing, I can apply for PR Travel document and use it to enter in Canada without PR card. How difficult is the process for applying PRTD? Will border officers ask me any questions?

Option-4

While coming back to Canada, I can then fly to USA and cross the border by rental car using my COPR which is legal as I found in previous threads. In this case, will border officers ask me any questions? I will have to come back before May 2018 in this case.

Please give your input. Any advice or help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Congratulations my friend, well deserved.

Reactions: kimi_pat

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017

Principle Applicant- 1

Office - Ottawa

NA2 - Aug 8th

IP2 - Oct 16th

Option – 1

Option – 2

Option – 3

Option-4

Congratulations !!! Enjoy it now!

If I were you, I'd choose option one. It's always better to be safe than sorry. I've never seen anyone having any issue by sending it to a friend's house. So, if they askyou, just let them know you had some help.

Reactions: kimi_pat

kimi_pat

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Congratulations !!! Enjoy it now!

If I were you, I'd choose option one. It's always better to be safe than sorry. I've never seen anyone having any issue by sending it to a friend's house. So, if they askyou, just let them know you had some help.
Thanks my friend!

I am also leaning towards Option 1 as I will be able to stay in India as long as I want! Appreciated your feedback! Hope things are fabulous on your side too!

Cheers!

Reactions: fdelacerda