+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

gkumar74

Oct 3, 2017
It shows "we are processing your background check, will send you a message if we need more info."
ok...its a good indication that something is going on in your profile...that message is showing in mine since almost 2 months....hoping to get PPR by end of week..

Andrew2016

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, my application status is as below:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you submitted are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

CEC - May 1st AOR (2 applicants)
Medicals Passed- June 5th
Since the medicals passed there has been no change in our application and the application status has been constant since.
Today(3rd Oct) the review of additional documents shows: We do not need additional documents.
Does this mean anything?
If anyone has been in a similar situation please comment. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

fdelacerda

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you submitted are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Since the medicals passed there has been no change in our application and the application status has been constant since.
Today(3rd Oct) the review of additional documents shows: We do not need additional documents.
Does this mean anything?
If anyone has been in a similar situation please comment. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
It's a positive sign that someone is working on your case.
Mine has changed in the same way a while ago. According to GCMS notes, it changed on the same day an analyst validated it was ok my R10 .

lkorice

Jun 5, 2017

Does this mean anything?
Thanks in advance.
I think if everything checks out fine, you will receive PPR in the next 2-3 days. You can check my timeline in my post

Last edited:

lkorice

Jun 5, 2017
CEC Inland
Applicant(2): Me and my wife

May 28 AOR
Meds Passed Aug 3rd 2017
Request additional information IMM5562
IMM5562 submitted on Aug 8 2017.

When filling the IMM5562, we also found that my wife will soon exceed the 180 days mark for the RCMP clearance, and she planned to stay until the end of this year (she was at around 175 days when we submitted the IMM5562). Thus, we also included a letter of explanation state that we know her is going to exceed to 180 days mark and we plan to have the RCMP certificate submitted

She did the RCMP on Aug 14, 2017. RCMP returned on Aug 18. We submitted the RCMP clearance, letter of explanation, and the original document we receive on Aug 3 regarding the IMM5562 calculation through the IRCC web form (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp)

About BG and additional information

July 27, 2017
[Background] NA
[Review of additional document] The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Aug 3, 2017
[Background] Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
[Review of additional document] We need more documents to continue processing your application.

Aug 9, 2017
[Background] We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
[Review of additional document] The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

No more background change since then

Aug 10, 2017
[Review of additional document] The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.

Sept 26, 2017
[Review of additional document] We do not need……

PPR – Sept 28 2017

Hope it helps.

Last edited: