+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
I just called cic to update my email address. I also asked them about the status of my application..

The agent was very friendly, but the information I got was very confusing and worrisome.

The agent put me on hold for almost 4 mins and told me that unfortunately she cannot give me more information (other than what they gave me on sep 5th she mentioned )on my file for some reasons(I do not know what those reasons are)..
She said, for eligibility, the officer has to review. it is under review Now, I'm super worried now..

(btw My GCMS notes says I'm recommend passed, but some information was withheld and I see s(16)(1) on top .. I got this notes almost 20 days ago..)

I asked her whether I'm in regular processing times, she said '' I know most of the applications will get decision by this time, but for some applications it may take time.. we do not need any additional information from you right now, you may get decision within the regulatory timeline, but is not always guaranteed .. The officer will contact you if we need anything or you will see update if we have any update on your file" ..

does it mean something bad going on or any red flag on my file?? did anyone get similar kind of response on phone and got PPR approved..
My GCMS notes shows nothing other than some information hidden.. Moreover my file is straight forward.. 1 year of Canadian experience plus Canadian education.

last but one update was on June 6th ( Eligibility : Recommend pass, criminality : pass, medicals : pass , and security : not started)

last update was on Aug 23rd ( according to gcms notes) , other reqs: started
any thoughts on this ?? I have ordered another set of GCMS notes yesterday..

IamNew

Aug 15, 2017
hello friends i hv got ppr on thursday evening

aor : may 12
med pass : 25 july
bg check : nothing since med pass
on 25 sep chnged to we are processing we will send u message ....
ppr : sep 28
Congratulations..

Did you apply under FSW?

Mrwaitingtoolong

Sep 11, 2017
Hey guys my express entry profile says
FSW met
CEC met
So what do u think under which category my file is being processed?
And also after 4 months my BG check says your application is in progress. We will send u a msg when we start ur BG ch3

wlhlyon

Sep 4, 2017
FSW met
CEC met
And also after 4 months my BG check says your application is in progress. We will send u a msg when we start ur BG ch3
Stream was mentioned on your ITA letter. What date is your AOR?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
September round-up report!

If you have any feedback on this report please PM me.

If you find this status update useful please click [LIKE] - thank you in advance.

p.s. Sorry guys I like colours a lot, hence colourful report:)

**Current Processing**:

**PPRs by period from Jan 1st to the end of September:**

**PPRs in September:**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/passport-requests-pprs-by-period-report

**Statuses by the month of submission up to date:**
*We notice some "activity" for May/June applicants now, March and April are very slow, Feb and Jan is moving but slooooooowwwwwlllllyyyyy.

**Statuses by day of submission for April:**
*Remember 40% are PNP applicants, they are currently being processed, 90% of PPRS for jan past two weeks were for PNP applicants. I saw 1 CEC applicants getting PPR. London VO was very active this week.

**Statuses by day of submission for May:**
*CEC has received a few PPRs in September, some FSW, but overall slow with more activity visible towards end of September.

**Statuses by day of submission for June:**

**Statuses by day of submission for July:**

**Statuses by day of submission for August:**

**Statuses by day of submission for September:**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/statuses-by-months-of-submission

**Average wait to PPR by stream for the past few months, "average mean", showing increase in processing on "average":**
*Please note the constant increase in the processing time of PNPs.

**Average by stream (last 30 days):**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

**Average by Visa office in the last 30 days:**

**Applicants by Stream:**
*The share of PNP is now increasing, this is contributed mainly by NSNP, OINP and SINP applicants, we have witnessed quite an increase in the number of nominations in the past 2-3 months.

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application/analytics/applicants-by-stream

**Average wait for PNP based on the province of application (the sample size is small, but still some results are exciting)**

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/dashboard/canada/estimation_and_analysis

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
FSW met
CEC met
Same status in my account after 5 months!
Someone commented their BG status never changed till they got PPR!
Just hoping this will happen in my case too!

Reactions: Mrwaitingtoolong

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
in my reference letter my employer missed two out of 6 job duties in NOC 2241 job category. Is it going to be a problem with my processing. please help me out really getting tensed out
aor may 23
133 days since aor

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
in my reference letter my employer missed two out of 6 job duties in NOC 2241 job category. Is it going to be a problem with my processing. please help me out really getting tensed out
aor may 23
133 days since aor
Not at all. You don't need to meet each and every JD mentioned for the website. On the contrary, you just need to match with at least 1 or 2. If your JD matches with the NOC exactly, that actually raises questions with CIC as they think you yourself have made the experience letter.

Reactions: jackappan

jackappan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Not at all. You don't need to meet each and every JD mentioned for the website. On the contrary, you just need to match with at least 1 or 2. If your JD matches with the NOC exactly, that actually raises questions with CIC as they think you yourself have made the experience letter.
thanks bro

Reactions: Joshy1979

anad120417

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
11-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-05-2018
We have been in IP2 since 60 days now and are in the 5th month since our AOR.

We have emailed twice and received a standard reply both times that they cannot confirm when our file will be ready for Finalization.

Called CIC today and he says our file looks good, no documents required and no issues but cannot confirm when it will be ready for finalization. Our application is in progress according to him. So don't know what to make of this

anad120417

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
Doc's Request.
11-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Request
26-04-2018
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-05-2018
To add to my above post, the wait gets difficult :
-Since we are unsure of getting the PPR and there is uncertainty.
-When we see others getting PPR within a month of their AOR , although truly happy for them.
-Unable to take many minor and major decisions of life as everything is based on this decision.

Hence the curiosity and impatience sets in to know more details about our file.

Hope all of us get our PPR soon!

kcc

Mar 21, 2015
By God Grace, Finally Got PPR.

AOR : 15th May with Spouse
CEC Inland
PPR : 29th Sept (Around 7pm)
Not sure about other timeline since my application is with representative.

I was curious as everyone else in this forum to get PPR. I wish and pray to everyone whoever did not receive their PPR, soon they will receive.

Also, when I sent email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca on Sept 26, they replied me on Sept 27 that "Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization."

Note :
And on Sept 29 I got PPR email. So may be emailing to CPC ottawa can trigger Ready for visa email. Not sure totally regarding this but I would say one should try who is in May month AOR and waiting for their PPR. It does not hurt anything to our application but its worth to try if it triggering Ready for visa email.

Last edited: