+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May AOR 2017 - Join here.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hello all , please i have a question.
I submitted only my BSC when submitting my ITA , is it compulsory to submit ECA also , as the instruction to upload says " upload your degree"
Yes, it is absolutely importatnt. please raise a CSE and upload ASAP.
Files have been rejected because of this. Do it ASAp.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Can anyone please tell me how do you find out which Visa office you have been assigned.

By sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)

Reactions: KiranK

guzah

Oct 12, 2016
QUOTE="guzah, post: 6045980, member: 635323"]Wow, please how do i raise a CSE ?

Send CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) through IRCC webform; link-https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You can attach a LoE explaining your situation. I have just come to know that it takes 4-6 weeks for CIC to check additional docs., so the sooner the better.[/QUOTE]

Thanks alot i just uploaded and submitted my case.
Do you know how long it would take them to reply me?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Send CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) through IRCC webform; link-https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You can attach a LoE explaining your situation. I have just come to know that it takes 4-6 weeks for CIC to check additional docs., so the sooner the better.

Thanks alot i just uploaded and submitted my case.
Do you know how long it would take them to reply me?[/QUOTE]

They will reply you with automated reply first, but the real reply will come after 30-35 days, thats the trend.
I am also waiting for mine. All the best:)

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
By sending an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

This is the email format they require:

IMPORTANT: You must provide us with your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

* Surname and Given name(s)
* Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
* Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number
* Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)
Thank you so much.

Cosfam

Apr 21, 2017
Hello all , please i have a question.
I submitted only my BSC when submitting my ITA , is it compulsory to submit ECA also , as the instruction to upload says " upload your degree"

FYI-This quote below comes directly from the CIC website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp#wb-auto-6:

Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization.
  • A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date.