Aug 14, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Does anyone knows if Single applicant's processing time is different than Married applicant's?

Ruthaj

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
Does anyone knows if Single applicant's processing time is different than Married applicant's?
It doesn't really matter coz applications differ. I have seen a principal applicant with five dependents get pr in three months while a single applicant got his pr in six months

AbuAhssan

Aug 14, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
It doesn't really matter coz applications differ. I have seen a principal applicant with five dependents get pr in three months while a single applicant got his pr in six months
Thanks a lot for your reply. It's been 3 months 10 days from my AOR. By this time some of my colleagues got their PPR. :(

xtus

May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got a reply back from CIC for the email that I sent yesterday..

Here it is ..
///////////////////////////////////////
Dear Sir,

Please be advised that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.

For your information, the processing times, provided on the website, is the average time it took visa offices to approve or refuse 80 percent of applications during a specified period in the past. They may not accurately predict future processing times.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Regards,

////////////////////////////////////////////////

I sent an email asking where my file is at ... Does any one have an idea what does that mean ?? is it at Ottawa office ?? and is there any way can we guess at what stage my application is ??

btw I am CEC inland.. May 4th AOR .. 99th day today..

Can someone plz explain what this message mean so other members can learn a thing or two from it. Thanks

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Can anybody please advise me about my status. My AOR is 6th of May and not passed the medical exams yet. I ordered GCMS notes and successfully received it . The problem is - my profile says that they are still reviewing my eligibility but GCMS says that I have passed the eligibility.Please see below:

What level am I in right now and how long would it take?

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Can anybody please advise me about my status. My AOR is 6th of May and not passed the medical exams yet. I ordered GCMS notes and successfully received it . The problem is - my profile says that they are still reviewing my eligibility but GCMS says that I have passed the eligibility.Please see below:

interesting.. I think, its not being updated properly in the EE profiles.. if your eligibility is done, I believe you will soon get your PPR..

Let experts answer :)

Reactions: Boviesam

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017

what is in GCMS notes is most to be relied on as they say online status updates are not accurate all the time but GCMS notes are live notes. Good Luck!

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Hi everyone,

I am following this thread from day one. Got a lot of help from every post. Thanks for running this thread so well.

I want to share my situation as I am bit worried at this point. I applied under CEC, my wife is back home. I am not sure if Single/Married applications have different processing timelines. Can anyone tell? I had some colleagues her in Canada who is Single and got their PPR in 3 months. My time stamp is as follows along with the application status.

ITA: April 15
AOR: May 4
Medical Pass: June 25

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided is being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone suggest how long is the wait until PPR from this point?
IP2 from the wording of it where it says "We are processing your background check"

Rad_111

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-05-2017
Thanks Rad
So what do u think how long do I have to wait. I wonder why my meds are not passed yet. I am healthy and disease-free.......lol
Ha Ha.. I am sure Its nothing to do with your health but coz of the slow processing.. there has been some cases where they finished Meds first which is the norm but there has been few cases where they first did the eligibility and then the Meds, depends upon which team has how much backlog I suppose :) Sure things are your way.. Good Luck! What category you have applied in and what is your timeline?

Boviesam

Jun 21, 2015
AOR Received.
06-05-2017
Hi Rad
CEC inland
I guess everything else is in the picture attached. Let me know if I'm missing something

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other

No need to repost dear. got your post.
GCMS are very accurate, definitely your eligibility is done, and if eligibility is passed only 1% rejection chance is there 99% you are all good (assuming you are a healthy law abiding individual). Profile even after PPR shows that eligibility is in review, no issue there, don't worry. All is good and great, sometimes for CEC the medicals and criminality a delayed a bit and eligibility is done first. All is going well.