+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2024 - Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Sep 18, 2020
I had a question to who applied for inland spousal pr. What documents do we need to submit for "Proof of relationship to the sponsor" under IMM5533e Part C question 7
My wife is on visitor visa, so we are applying for inland spousal.
Please help

Kathmandu23

Dec 15, 2017
Hello

Please help!!!

My sister applied for her PR under sponsorship (inland) on May 1. She received this letter from CIC yesterday saying signatures are missing from IMM 5532 form. The verbiage isn't very clear of what's missing in the form but they had bolded the signature requirement so we assume it's that. Her application has been returned as a result of this. We downloded the form from the PR portal multiple times to check and it's SIGNED. It's digitally signed with their names as stated in the Application Guide. We are baffled and concern what to do. We called IRCC but get conflicted information. Online forums says that some agents don't know the new instructions and want hand signatures. But CIC's letter did not say hand signature. Can someone please help. We've already lost a month of waiting time and don't know what to do.
Question:
1. what does the letter mean? Do they have to add hand signatures instead of typing names?
2. When submitting the application again, do they have upload all the documents again or just the one that was mentioned in the IRCC letter?

Thanks for your help in advance.

THIS IS EXTRACT FROM CIC'S LETTER.

IMM 5532 Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation: Please provide a
completed and signed Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation (IMM 5532) Form.
The Sponsor and Principal Applicant should complete the form and sign the declarations
where indicated.There are (4) mandatory signatures on IMM 5532 throughout the (8)
pages of this form. All signatures are mandatory and
required.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5532E.pdf

As it does not meet the requirements for processing, your submission and documents are being
returned to you and will not be processed or put in the queue for processing

Ankit Makwana

Aug 5, 2019
Can anyone please guide me what should I do next?
How to check the status of application?
Because on PR portal it is still showing submitted.