+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Visitor Visa applicants

Raj16_riar

Jun 19, 2023
Hi, the following is my Visitor Visa timeline, I have a Indian Passport but applying from the Abu Dhabi Office:

Application Submission: May 25, 2023
Biometric Collection Letter: May 31, 2023
Biometric Completed: June 5, 2023
Correspondence Letter: June 13, 2023

I have the following updated message:

Final decision -
June 13, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

when can I expect my PPR?

Legend6892

Jul 31, 2017
Hi, the following is my Visitor Visa timeline, I have a Indian Passport but applying from the Abu Dhabi Office:

Final decision -
June 13, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What is the status on tracker ?

Person001

Star Member
Jan 2, 2023
Thanks for the link, I applied for my parents visa, they are two different applications but submitted together in a group. Do I have to create an account for both applications individually? Moreover, what's the use of this tracker, do we get more information here ?
I'm not sure, try to create an account with one of the uci numbers, and see if both appear, if not create another.

This tracker will give you more details than the IRCC Portal, such as if your eligibility is in progress, background check, etc.
Typically, though it is not guaranteed, if it shows eligibility completed on this tracker, there is a very high likelihood that the TRV is approved.

Reactions: Rhny

CaptJankSpoiler

Jan 17, 2021
I'm not sure, try to create an account with one of the uci numbers, and see if both appear, if not create another.

This tracker will give you more details than the IRCC Portal, such as if your eligibility is in progress, background check, etc.
Typically, though it is not guaranteed, if it shows eligibility completed on this tracker, there is a very high likelihood that the TRV is approved.
I just created account.
Here's the summary.
Biometric completed,
Eligibility in progress.
Background check in progress.

dwlsgl

Jun 19, 2023
Hi all. I have applied for my parents' visitor visa from the USA. They are Indian citizens.

Dates (Mom):
Application: June 3rd
Biometrics Request: June 10th
Biometrics Completed: June 13th

Dates (Dad):
Application: June 3rd
Biometrics Request: June 3rd
Biometrics Completed: June 13th

Both of them have valid US visas and their last Canada visitor visa expired in 2022.

When can a correspondence letter and a decision be expected?

Peter 23

Jun 19, 2023
Applied Visitor Visa May 1, 2023

From Day1 ... We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements ... Background check In progress.

On the 5th of June, all of sudden eligibility change to Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. I don't understand

Biometrics Completed: May 7th.

Background check: In Progress.

Can someone pls explain why ... Eligibility change from We are Reviewing ... To Your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Thanks.

Last edited:

johnsoninsf90

Jun 19, 2023
Timeline reference from Chinese applicant

GC Key System :

4 May: Online applied
9 May: Biometrics Completed
14 May: Reviewing the eligibility
31 May: Received the request letter - 0104E form
8 June: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
To be cotinued.

Tracker:

16 May : Biometrics and Eligibility Completed, Background Verification in progress.
31 May: Biometrics Completed, Eligibility Completed and Background Verification in progress. ( Status Changed)

Anyone can tell me what happened and why I need to upload provided the 0104 E form since I have U.S. visitor visa and it should be waiver it . Also I would like to know how long it takes will be reviewing usually after uploaded?

tommy_2k23

May 10, 2023
Applied Visitor Visa May 1, 2023

From Day1 ... We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements ... Background check In progress.

On the 5th of June, all of sudden eligibility change to Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. I don't understand

Biometrics Completed: May 7th.

Background check: In Progress.

Can someone pls explain why ... Eligibility change from We are Reviewing ... To Your application is in progress. we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

Thanks.
from which country did you apply? on tracker did you check your status? when was t he last time it was updated?

MickyRoc4

Mar 5, 2018

Final decision -

Hi did you get an update yet and please Can you please let me know what was the status of your background check? did it show completed or not applicable? Can you please verify this for me?