abcone

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today, I just heard from my MP office about my in-law's file, The office inquired to IRCC and responded that "Criminal, and Medical: Passed. There is eligibility review is required and when an eligibility review is required the file is non-routine, and therefore regular processing time does not apply".
Is this Criminal mean Background?
Processing in Bangalore, Consulate General of Canada
Pls. shed some light on this, It will be helpful, should i consult an Imm. lawyer, maybe they can expedite the file.
"Still Stuck at Eligibility and Background"...long time!

Last edited:

Jkjkjk

Jul 30, 2023
Today, I just heard from my MP office about my in-law's file, The office inquired to IRCC and responded that "Criminal, and Medical: Passed. There is eligibility review is required and when an eligibility review is required the file is non-routine, and therefore regular processing time does not apply.
Is this Criminal mean Background?
Processing in Bangalore, Consulate Gernatl of Canada
Pls. shed some light on this, It will be helpful, should i consult an Imm. lawyer, maybe they can expedite the file.
"Still Stuck at Eligibility and Background"...long time!
Same situation with me eligibility review started on July 1, 2023

abcone

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally, this morning received an email from IRCC "We sent you a message about your application"

Sign in to the IRCC Portal:
PP Request Letter and Biometrics Letter, tomorrow visiting VFS office to submission of PP

IRCC Portal and tracker reading below still!
Applied on May 28th, 2023 Super visa
Eligibility In Progress
Back verification: In Progress

Reactions: longvh

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Finally, this morning received an email from IRCC "We sent you a message about your application"

Eligibility In Progress
Congratulations. Could you please share details in our dashboard (in my signature)?
Looking for more Super Visa profiles to be able to see the better view of average processing time.
Thank you.

JAYB92

Jul 24, 2023

Sign in to the IRCC Portal:
PP Request Letter and Biometrics Letter, tomorrow visiting VFS office to submission of PP

Eligibility In Progress
Congratulations

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi friends,
When will we know if we will get a PG-1 Visa? Until receiving the Passport stamped with the Visa?
See the Document number on the tracker starting with E (similar to Visitor Visa, Study permit SW-1, Work Permit W-1).

Thank you.

armel10

Jun 2, 2023
Hello friends !!! Regarding the super visa application I told you about for my mother and father, My mother received the passport application on August 30th and her application was approved!!! But for my father we have not yet approved the request even if their request was in group, my father is the main applicant. Can anyone tell me what to do? In my father's tracking tool (*medical: complete, *biometrics: complete, *eligibility: complete, *verification of confirmed: in progress) Thank you for your answers!!!!!

xena_psk

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi all!

One quick question.
My mother and father are applying for super visa. I have separated 20,000 funds for them. Now In the financial section where we have to put the amount of the fund for each applicant should I fill 10,000 each or should I just write 20,000 in both the application. Here my father is the main applicant.

Thank you all for your answers!!!

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi, just waiting for the Passport to be back.
My mother-in-law's Super Visa application starts with V.

Can you all share your cases? The PG-1 only appears on the Visa itself, and the application number still starts with V?

Thank you and I look forward to seeing your helpful answer soon.

Pari123

Champion Member
Apr 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Application Submitted for my parents via IRCC portal: Sept 13, 2023
Upfront medical: Aug 31,2023
BIL received for both parents: Sept 13,2023

Didzsam

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi All, Sorry to jump in the middle
My parents got super visa a few months back and they have not yet landed in Canada. Their Medical expires in next January and I have a doubt if they will need to do the medical tests again if they land after the medical expires. Your expert opinion is much appreciated. Thank You

Didzsam

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Hi All, Sorry to jump in the middle
My parents got super visa a few months back and they have not yet landed in Canada. Their Medical expires in next January and I have a doubt if they will need to do the medical tests again if they land after the medical expires. Your expert opinion is much appreciated. Thank You