+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Super Visa Applications

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
No not yet. Does that mean gonna be rejected?
it seems like when AI, approved via then after Eligibility people get visa details in Tracker and if the file with officer, it talking time.

This is just my guess, someone can correct me if i am wrong

patelboss

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
it seems like when AI, approved via then after Eligibility people get visa details in Tracker and if the file with officer, it talking time.

This is just my guess, someone can correct me if i am wrong
Gckey has an update. Medical exam passed, biometrics completed; eligibility and BG in progress.
Whereas tracker shows an medical exam completed, biometrics completed; eligibility completed and BG in progress. Visa number not yet generated.
So confused as to what am in expecting?

Reactions: faisalshaikhpro

gowkanna

Mar 24, 2014
Same thing happening with us also. Mother got Medical 2 weeks back but we are waiting for Father’s medical but no update. They both done biometrics on 31st May and biometrics completed same day. What's your timeline?
My Dad got his visa stamped while there is no movement in my mom's profile yet! its been more than 60 days now. she has done her medicals already. Not sure what's going on I have been trying to reach IRCC the wait time is too long than anticipated.

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi friends,
Just received Passport Request for my mother-in-law's Visitor Visa.
I decided to switch from Super Visa to Visitor Visa because of the following reason:
- She has almost no ties with Home Country
+ Only daughter and all grandchildren are now in Canada
+ No assets/properties under her name in Home Country
- Her current Passport will expire in 3+ years.

Then to be safe, I chose Visitor Visa, then will plan for her trip to Canada for several months, return after the first trip then apply for a Super Visa later.
Thanks to all who helped to answer my questions regarding Visitor Visa and Super Visa.

An update of the dashboard:
If you're already in, please keep your profile updated.
If not, would be great to join and share your timelines to benefit each other. We have a useful page for Express Entry applicants.

The link is in my signature, Page 3 of the Express Entry dashboard.

Reactions: Nims29

patelboss

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
My Dad got his visa stamped while there is no movement in my mom's profile yet! its been more than 60 days now. she has done her medicals already. Not sure what's going on I have been trying to reach IRCC the wait time is too long than anticipated.
We are in same limbo; MIL got ppr; sent her passport and FIL is still stuck at “Medical in progress”. Not sure what to do and when they will process FIL’s application.

Nims29

Jul 6, 2023
My mother got the medical done today and i have send the e-medical receipt through webform. The tracker is showing background check in progress. Lets see when there will be any update. *cross fingers*.

Can someone share the Application timeline tracker dashboard? That was very useful to keep a track as well it makes me hopeful when i see other people's application timeline.

Thank you.
My mother's visa got approved. Today received a mail stating medical passed and your application is approved along with passport pickup request. I have filed in for passport pickup via 2 way courier service. Hopefully everything will be done in next 2 weeks.

I am putting my timeline below if that helps someone. This group had been super helpful for me during this process. thank you very much.

• Love
Reactions: India1997

Nims29

Jul 6, 2023
My mother's visa got approved. Today received a mail stating medical passed and your application is approved along with passport pickup request. I have filed in for passport pickup via 2 way courier service. Hopefully everything will be done in next 2 weeks.

I am putting my timeline below if that helps someone. This group had been super helpful for me during this process. thank you very much.
There is one thing i still find strange. Although the application is approved and i received passport pickup request. The file still shows Background check and eligibility is still showing as 'in progress'.
Whereas in tracker, it shows biometrics and eligibility as completed. and Background check and Medical in progress.

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
There is one thing i still find strange. Although the application is approved and i received passport pickup request. The file still shows Background check and eligibility is still showing as 'in progress'.
Whereas in tracker, it shows biometrics and eligibility as completed. and Background check and Medical in progress.
Same case with my Visitor Visa here. Passport submitted in person yesterday.

They would turn into Completed after several days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nims29

bhargavb89

Apr 11, 2018

when making the webform, did you choose application being processed inside Canada or outside?

bhargavb89

Apr 11, 2018
File submitted on 16 June
Medical- 17 June (upfront), send the e- medical receipt the same day
Biometrics request- 21 June
Biometrics done and updated- 27 June
Medical passed- 28 June
Background check is still in process and eligibility didn’t started so far.
when making the webform, did you choose application being processed inside Canada or outside? thank you.

Nims29

Jul 6, 2023
when making the webform, did you choose application being processed inside Canada or outside?
Webform for? If its for medical, i dont remember this being asked. Anyway the application is processed outside Canada as the applicant is outside.

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
One question regarding Upfront Medical Exam. How long will we have to wait until the exam result would be available on the system?
Will we have a notification email for that update?

Thank you.

xena_psk

Feb 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi there,

Me and my husband landed in Ontario as a PR holder in the month of July, 22.
I have started an super visa application for my in-laws. My husband works as a contractor and I'm in a full time field. And we both started our job last year which is 2023 in the month of september. That means we have NOA for just 4 months that we filed this year. We individually meet minimum income criteria. Now my question, can my husband simply show his paystubs and all offer letter (of his contract job) to sponsor his parent or do I have to be a co-signer just to make our application more stronger. Also, can someone please suggest me if I have to be a co signer then what all documents do I require? Is there a special form for that?

Thank you in advance.