+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Super Visa Applications

Floof

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Hello Good people. I submitted my NOA documents that were requested by IRCC agents., I have uploaded the letter with NOA and it shows submitted where the file is attached with the green check icon. but still shows Your action is required on the profile. Do you think it is a glitch and I should raise a webform?

mgmann0001

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
thanks so much for replying. That's what I am thinking of doing. Attach my husband's NOA since he have 3. Showing an earning of more than 55k (LICO for 4 people) over the years. Then attach mine that is NIL but tell them why it is NIL and also attach other new pay stubs that I have got to show a steady income. Really hoping they don't reject it :(
Yes but also don’t forget to get your invitation letter signed by your husband as well because this file will be based on your husband’s income so he has to be the co signer. And attach one more letter from your husband that he is also sponsoring his inlaws. While filing application put in sponsors you and your husband name.

Floof

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Yes but also don’t forget to get your invitation letter signed by your husband as well because this file will be based on your husband’s income so he has to be the co signer. And attach one more letter from your husband that he is also sponsoring his inlaws. While filing application put in sponsors you and your husband name.
Thanks a lot for these pointers. I’ll get these updated too

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all, just checking what forms to submit before i finally hit the "submit" button for Super Visa application for my Father-in-Law and Mother-in-Law legally married to each other in Bangladesh for 40 years. I am submitting below forms:
1. Main Application Form : Form# IMM 5257
2. Family Information : Form# IMM5707
3. Document Checklist: Form# IMM5484
4. Medical insurance
5. Invitation Letter

Am i good?

Nims29

Jul 6, 2023
You can do a upfront medical in order to save time and you don’t need to wait for IRCC instructions and usually they send information to the IRCC on their end but you can always send IRCC a webform after the medical is done sending the document you receive from doctor’s office.
My mother got the medical done today and i have send the e-medical receipt through webform. The tracker is showing background check in progress. Lets see when there will be any update. *cross fingers*.

Can someone share the Application timeline tracker dashboard? That was very useful to keep a track as well it makes me hopeful when i see other people's application timeline.

Thank you.

patelboss

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
S
My mother got the medical done today and i have send the e-medical receipt through webform. The tracker is showing background check in progress. Lets see when there will be any update. *cross fingers*.

Can someone share the Application timeline tracker dashboard? That was very useful to keep a track as well it makes me hopeful when i see other people's application timeline.

Thank you.
Do we need to send the e-medical receipt? I have my in-Laws done medical but we haven’t send any e-medical receipt. Medical still shows as in progress.

Nims29

Jul 6, 2023
S

Do we need to send the e-medical receipt? I have my in-Laws done medical but we haven’t send any e-medical receipt. Medical still shows as in progress.
Well if you had done medical after medical request from IRCC then i think you don't have to.
In my case, i haven't received the request so had to inform them about it.
All the best!

Dhillon96

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023

Thank you.
File submitted on 16 June
Medical- 17 June (upfront), send the e- medical receipt the same day
Biometrics request- 21 June
Biometrics done and updated- 27 June
Medical passed- 28 June
Background check is still in process and eligibility didn’t started so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nims29

patelboss

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
File submitted on 16 June
Medical- 17 June (upfront), send the e- medical receipt the same day
Biometrics request- 21 June
Biometrics done and updated- 27 June
Medical passed- 28 June
Background check is still in process and eligibility didn’t started so far.
File submitted May31, biometrics completed, eligibility completed, medical and BG in progress. Medical done on July 7.
Today July 13 received ghost update but nothing changed.

Reactions: Nims29

Dhillon96

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
File submitted May31, biometrics completed, eligibility completed, medical and BG in progress. Medical done on July 7.
Today July 13 received ghost update but nothing changed.
When does your eligibility started and completed?
Ghost update can be a sign that you will hear from IRCC sooner today or maybe later tomorrow.
Good luck