Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Hi,I applied supervisa for my mom on May 20.No upfront medical.Today I got a medical request.Woohoo.Thank god!
I will update my timeline.My imm consultant said it is gonna approve since they ask for medicals.I need your opinion.Is it true?
genrally after application medical exam request is very positive towards getting super visa (unless there is an issue in medical) stay positive and keep us updated

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
It seems u chose visitor visa application for them rather super visa - writing in letter wont make it super visa - u have to chose it while applying for super visa - did u get or applied for 1 years $100K insurance - did they asked for medical insurance while uploading the documents - if no then u applied for visitor visa for them.

Anyways feel happy and lucky u got the visa and that too super fast
Hmmmm and my parents already have the regular 6 month tour visas (still valid).

Yes I included a one year paid insurance for both of them in my application. And yes I chose supervisa. I am detailed & anal in that way.

Now looking at the applications I honestly cannot think of a way how I could've done them in a different/better way.

This could be a honest mistake when they issued us the PPRs instead of medicals. Idk anymore.....

Last edited:

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hi Community,
The tracker shows that the background verification was changed to in progress. This is concerning because the background check was in progress since March and now yesterday, it was updated to being in progress. I don't understand this could mean?

Reactions: Rhny

mathmari

Mar 30, 2023
Hi,I applied supervisa for my mom on May 20.No upfront medical.Today I got a medical request.Woohoo.Thank god!
I will update my timeline.My imm consultant said it is gonna approve since they ask for medicals.I need your opinion.Is it true?
Are you tracking your application via tracker? If so, did eligibility status change and do know the dates when it did?

foxygrandpa

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Are you tracking your application via tracker? If so, did eligibility status change and do know the dates when it did?
Thank you. The tracker has been showing over the past 6 months that eligibility and background have been in review/processing. The MP's office however, advised me that both have already passed. The tracker on the other hand does not show this and instead shows that it is in process.

sumeetsingh25

Jun 28, 2023
U got medical request on 23rd June and she went on June 20th ? seems typo on ur end. Anyways - letter for medical exam states itself " How to complete your Immigration Medical Examination Book an appointment with a Panel Physician in your area as soon as possible. If you are unable to complete your medical examination within the 30 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform the IRCC office responsible for processing your application as soon as possible. Once your medical examination has been completed the Panel Physician will submit medical results to IRCC for assessment. To obtain a copy of your Immigration Medical Examination please ask the panel physician at the time of your appointment. "
Hi,
There is no mistake. So super visa process time is 54days. I was on vacation for 4 weeks in India. So I went for kind of upfront medical exam for my Mom. They didn't ask it till 23rd June but we went for exam on June 20th to help my Mom to get it done early. Also please read my question one more time. You will get it what I'm asking. Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
There is no mistake. So super visa process time is 54days. I was on vacation for 4 weeks in India. So I went for kind of upfront medical exam for my Mom. They didn't ask it till 23rd June but we went for exam on June 20th to help my Mom to get it done early. Also please read my question one more time. You will get it what I'm asking. Thank you
Posted processing times are only averages and are often incorrect. Would base processing times on others applying from the same region.

mkaur92

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
I applied through new portal for my mother in law on June 1st, 2023.(Super visa)
Previous two refusals for visitor visa in 2018 and 2019.
Got approval and PPR on 13th June.
Eligibility passed on 21st June.
Can you please share what documents you have attached

Dhillon96

Star Member
Jun 30, 2023
Can you please share what documents you have attached
Mother- in- law’s documents
Bank statements
Property evaluation through CA report
From our side-
Bank statements
NOA 2022
PR cards as well as our two children born here in Canada, there birth certificates as I mentioned in the invitation letter that she is coming to meet her grandchildren and will be celebrating their birthdays together and she was meeting her grandson very first time.
I think that’s all, if I am not missing anything.
Good luck to you. Hopefully you will get super visa soon for your parents.

Reactions: mkaur92

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
I changed the effective date of my parents medical coverage to a later date as their applications are still under process. Do I need to send the new confirmation of coverage with new date to IRCC ?

sumeetsingh25

Jun 28, 2023
Hi. My Mother went for upfront medical for her super visa application for which we uploaded emedical receipt through webform on ircc. Now ircc requested her to go for medical. I'm lil confused for what to do with that medical request letter from ircc which has IME number on it? Should I give that to Hospital from where she went for her exam?

Reactions: Jasr19

India1997

Jun 12, 2023
Hi
I got medical request and on that form there is space for picture. Do we have to provide that picture to the hospital where I will be going for the medical or they will click there? And what are the dimensions for the super visa?
When did your eligibility start?