+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Super Visa Applications

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
NOA is a mandatory document for super visa. Even if your income was low but taxes has to be files in canada. So everyone gets a NOA. What you can do is make your husband the co signer now. And show his NOA
NOA is not a mandatory requirement. It is one of the documents you can submit or provide alternative proof. In saying so @Floof I was asked for a NOA via ADR too and I submitted mine with my wife’s as I was short of the LICO cut off on my own for last year and provided all paystubs I received in addition for this year to show I clearly meet the LICO requirements by myself as steady income.

Floof

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
NOA is not a mandatory requirement. It is one of the documents you can submit or provide alternative proof. In saying so @Floof I was asked for a NOA via ADR too and I submitted mine with my wife’s as I was short of the LICO cut off on my own for last year and provided all paystubs I received in addition for this year to show I clearly meet the LICO requirements by myself as steady income.
Thank you so much for replying! I am doing the same and proving my husband's NOA and both of our paystubs again. Was this accepted for you? Did they ask for more details?

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Question, For folks who haven’t uploaded medi
Thank you so much for replying! I am doing the same and proving my husband's NOA and both of our paystubs again. Was this accepted for you? Did they ask for more details?
They have confirmed the documents are uploaded but no additional details requested yet

We r in love

Mar 16, 2021
Hi,I applied supervisa for my mom on May 20.No upfront medical.Today I got a medical request.Woohoo.Thank god!
I will update my timeline.My imm consultant said it is gonna approve since they ask for medicals.I need your opinion.Is it true?

Reactions: mathmari

mkaur92

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
Hi,I applied supervisa for my mom on May 20.No upfront medical.Today I got a medical request.Woohoo.Thank god!
I will update my timeline.My imm consultant said it is gonna approve since they ask for medicals.I need your opinion.Is it true?
Anyways you have to provide medical for super visa no matter visa will approve or not.

Floof

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Question, For folks who haven’t uploaded medi

They have confirmed the documents are uploaded but no additional details requested yet
Great please keep me posted. I had made my parents to medical in advance so they have passed the medicals and it is updated. got the ADR after.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Hi everyone, we got PPRs for both my parents, but get this - totally strange - they did NOT receive any medical exam requests. I am totally baffled now as to what I should do next. Anyone knows what's going on here - if you could share some light on this, it will be super helpful.

!!! Note that in the applications that I specified I wanted to have my parents stay up to at least 1 year upon entry, and I specified we wanted to apply for the Super Visas for them in my Letters of Invitation.

I searched on this forum, and only found one post similar to my situation from waaay back in 2014 - (18) Super visa without medical | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)

Here's my timeline:
2023-06-12: application submitted. Mom and dad are in a group.
2023-06-13: BILs received for both mom and dad.
2023-06-21: Mom and dad went to the local visa office and provided their fingerprints
2023-06-28: Biometrics Validity Letters received in IRCC portal
2023-06-28: same time as the Biometrics Validity letters, PPRs received for both mom & dad in IRCC portal.

sumeetsingh25

Jun 28, 2023
Hi Guys,
I have applied for my Mom's super visa from Canada on May 12. So far I have received medical request on June 23. She went for her medical on June 20th as I was following timeline for super visa processing. It is 54 days so I asked her to go for medical. After 3 days they requested medical.

My question is I applied her visa from ircc portal which is not allowing me to upload emedical confirmation received from hospital. So I filled webform and uploaded that confirmation document there. And I saw 2 different webforms on ircc. Now I'm confused if I have filled the correct webform. I haven't received anything after that. And on portal it is saying we have requested medical exam and on application tracker it is saying medical in process. I want to know that if the medical is done how do panel physicians upload it to ircc. I'm not sure if they have received medical or not yet. Please help

Thanks

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi
I got medical request and on that form there is space for picture. Do we have to provide that picture to the hospital where I will be going for the medical or they will click there? And what are the dimensions for the super visa?
Thank you all

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi
I got medical request and on that form there is space for picture. Do we have to provide that picture to the hospital where I will be going for the medical or they will click there? And what are the dimensions for the super visa?

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Hi
Thank you all
No generally during medical exam they take picture

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Hi Guys,
I have applied for my Mom's super visa from Canada on May 12. So far I have received medical request on June 23. She went for her medical on June 20th as I was following timeline for super visa processing. It is 54 days so I asked her to go for medical. After 3 days they requested medical.

My question is I applied her visa from ircc portal which is not allowing me to upload emedical confirmation received from hospital. So I filled webform and uploaded that confirmation document there. And I saw 2 different webforms on ircc. Now I'm confused if I have filled the correct webform. I haven't received anything after that. And on portal it is saying we have requested medical exam and on application tracker it is saying medical in process. I want to know that if the medical is done how do panel physicians upload it to ircc. I'm not sure if they have received medical or not yet. Please help

Thanks
U got medical request on 23rd June and she went on June 20th ? seems typo on ur end. Anyways - letter for medical exam states itself " How to complete your Immigration Medical Examination Book an appointment with a Panel Physician in your area as soon as possible. If you are unable to complete your medical examination within the 30 day timeframe provided, it is your responsibility to inform the IRCC office responsible for processing your application as soon as possible. Once your medical examination has been completed the Panel Physician will submit medical results to IRCC for assessment. To obtain a copy of your Immigration Medical Examination please ask the panel physician at the time of your appointment. "

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
Hi everyone, we got PPRs for both my parents, but get this - totally strange - they did NOT receive any medical exam requests. I am totally baffled now as to what I should do next. Anyone knows what's going on here - if you could share some light on this, it will be super helpful.

!!! Note that in the applications that I specified I wanted to have my parents stay up to at least 1 year upon entry, and I specified we wanted to apply for the Super Visas for them in my Letters of Invitation.

I searched on this forum, and only found one post similar to my situation from waaay back in 2014 - (18) Super visa without medical | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)

Here's my timeline:
2023-06-12: application submitted. Mom and dad are in a group.
2023-06-13: BILs received for both mom and dad.
2023-06-21: Mom and dad went to the local visa office and provided their fingerprints
2023-06-28: Biometrics Validity Letters received in IRCC portal
2023-06-28: same time as the Biometrics Validity letters, PPRs received for both mom & dad in IRCC portal.
It seems u chose visitor visa application for them rather super visa - writing in letter wont make it super visa - u have to chose it while applying for super visa - did u get or applied for 1 years $100K insurance - did they asked for medical insurance while uploading the documents - if no then u applied for visitor visa for them.

Anyways feel happy and lucky u got the visa and that too super fast