+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Super Visa Applications

mgmann0001

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Can some one help ?
I applied for Supervisa for my dad and mom dad being the principal applicant.
My dad got all the letters and he got his visa files on the other hand there is no update on my mom's application the last update was Biomteric collection letter a month ago ..

Is there anything that I can do has anyone been facing similar issues please update.

Thank you
Same thing happening with us also. Mother got Medical 2 weeks back but we are waiting for Father’s medical but no update. They both done biometrics on 31st May and biometrics completed same day. Whats your timeline?

auroragk

Apr 11, 2020
With grace of god. My mother's super visa is approved. June 16th was medical passed and then June 19th tracker had update with eligibility not started and background check in progress. Around 11 PM EST received BVL and PPR request. Thanks everyone for the guidance. All the best for your application.

Cheers!!!
Congratulations.

auroragk

Apr 11, 2020
Hello, all
I got my stamped passport back today. I received the PPR on June 18, the passport was picked by Blue Dart (VFS premium service) on June 19 evening , and it has been delivered back to me with my Super Visa duly stamped today i.e. June 23 afternoon.
This group has been quite informative and encouraging.
Thanks everyone.

Reactions: Davis k

Davis k

Jun 10, 2023
Hello, all
I got my stamped passport back today. I received the PPR on June 18, the passport was picked by Blue Dart (VFS premium service) on June 19 evening , and it has been delivered back to me with my Super Visa duly stamped today i.e. June 23 afternoon.
Thanks everyone.
Hello, all
Thanks everyone.
Congratulations

abcone

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharing super visa application
Up front Medical: 15 May 2023
Super visa file submission: 28 May 2023
Below is as per IRCC Portal, updated June 22
Medical exam: Passed
Below is as per IRCC Tracker, updated May 29. updated June 5
Biometrics: Completed
Medical exam: Not started
Eligibility: Not started
Background verification: In progress

Kerina

Mar 20, 2019
My parents super visa application from Srilanka

Super visa applied : 5th of June 2023
Biometrics: Completed on 12 of June
Medical exam: waiting for the request

As i checked in online tool , I couldn’t able to find any details about my parents ? Any idea

abcone

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My parents super visa application from Srilanka

Super visa applied: 5th of June 2023
Biometrics: Completed on 12 of June
Medical exam: waiting for the request

As i checked in online tool , I couldn’t able to find any details about my parents ?

abcone

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharing super visa application
Up front Medical: 15 May 2023
Super visa file submission: 28 May 2023
Below is as per IRCC Tracker, updated June 23
Medical exam: Completed
Eligibility: In progress
Immigration medical exam (IME) details
Document number: XXXXXXXX
Expiry date: May 18, 2024
Below is as per IRCC Portal, updated June 22
Medical exam: Passed
Below is as per IRCC Tracker, updated May 29. updated June 5
Medical exam: Not started
Eligibility: Not started

Last edited:

Floof

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Hi everyone! Hope all of you are well :) I have applied for my parents’ super visa and their medical is passed and updated. I got an ADR today asking for NOA (which I had not provided). I had provided everything else- my pay stubs, my job offer, husband’s job offer and pay stubs. Our bank balance, parents’ bank balance and property docs. We had said they would be using their own money while staying here.

Regarding the ADR, I don’t have any income to show for this year and no tax returns because I was on maternity leave when I landed. I immediately got a new job in Canada once my leave ended and have shown paystubs for 140k CAD per annum. My husband’s 120k CAD per annum.
I am thinking to provide his NOA since he has filed for tax and has the document and also attach mine and explain why I don’t have anything to show in it. I’m also thinking of attaching my bank statement and new paystubs that I got after submitting the application.
Do you think there’s anything else that I should do?
IRCC website says you have to upload “any of these items” so we did upload all 4 out of 5 requirements. But left the NOA out.

obitarcanada

Apr 22, 2014
Today updated medical information saying online that my mom don’t need medical she passed it! Last time gave medical was 2017, is it normal? Will she receive final decision soon?

mgmann0001

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hi everyone! Hope all of you are well :) I have applied for my parents’ super visa and their medical is passed and updated. I got an ADR today asking for NOA (which I had not provided). I had provided everything else- my pay stubs, my job offer, husband’s job offer and pay stubs. Our bank balance, parents’ bank balance and property docs. We had said they would be using their own money while staying here.

Regarding the ADR, I don’t have any income to show for this year and no tax returns because I was on maternity leave when I landed. I immediately got a new job in Canada once my leave ended and have shown paystubs for 140k CAD per annum. My husband’s 120k CAD per annum.
I am thinking to provide his NOA since he has filed for tax and has the document and also attach mine and explain why I don’t have anything to show in it. I’m also thinking of attaching my bank statement and new paystubs that I got after submitting the application.
Do you think there’s anything else that I should do?
IRCC website says you have to upload “any of these items” so we did upload all 4 out of 5 requirements. But left the NOA out.
NOA is a mandatory document for super visa. Even if your income was low but taxes has to be files in canada. So everyone gets a NOA. What you can do is make your husband the co signer now. And show his NOA

Floof

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
NOA is a mandatory document for super visa. Even if your income was low but taxes has to be files in canada. So everyone gets a NOA. What you can do is make your husband the co signer now. And show his NOA
thanks so much for replying. That's what I am thinking of doing. Attach my husband's NOA since he have 3. Showing an earning of more than 55k (LICO for 4 people) over the years. Then attach mine that is NIL but tell them why it is NIL and also attach other new pay stubs that I have got to show a steady income. Really hoping they don't reject it :(

obitarcanada

Apr 22, 2014
Today medical passed massage removed by them. Very surprised how their system works. Anyone has any idea? Thanks for sharing