+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Super Visa Applications

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi Everyone,
Applied for super visa for FIL and MIL, here js my timeline.
Application Submitted- 26th May
BIL- 1st June
Biometrics done- 7th June
Biometrics Updated- 9th June
Waiting for medical request and further updates.
Eligibility- Not Started
BC- In progress

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Same situation here. Applied for my mom's super visa few days back. Dad passed away and all assets in his name. Two children for my parents and both in Canada... What we did is to apply for a 'Legal Heirship Certificate' to demonstrate that all three of us (my mom, me and brother) are the sole heirs to the assets.. Also made mom to write a cover letter to say that its under her responsibility to maintain the properties in india.. Also pointed out her elderly parents who reside in india as well... hope that helps the application... let u know if it gets approved...
Thanks for sharing. Please keep me updated with your timeline. Fingers crossed with your mom's super visa so I can expect the same in the near future.

Reactions: India1997

mgmann0001

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Hi Everyone,
Applied for super visa for FIL and MIL, here js my timeline.
Application Submitted- 26th May
BIL- 1st June
Biometrics done- 7th June
Biometrics Updated- 9th June
Waiting for medical request and further updates.
Eligibility- Not Started
BC- In progress
I am also waiting
Application 19th May
BIL- 24th May
Biometrics submitted- 31st May
Biometrics updated- 31st May
Waiting for medical request

Himanshu28

Oct 11, 2019
MIL SuperVisa Application

Application Submitted: 31st May 2023
Biometrics Instruction Letter: waiting..............................................:

I submitted a web form with the Receipt.

Reply from IRCC.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We acknowledge receipt of the documents and wish to inform you that they have been added to the file. Please note, for technical reasons, they may not be visible in your online account. Rest assured that your supporting documents are indeed added and available for officer review.
· If your enquiry was solely to provide documents, please note this is the only response you will receive.
· If your enquiry included additional questions in addition to the documents, they will be addressed separately, as soon as possible.

auroragk

Apr 11, 2020
Hi
Applied on May 11
From India
Biometric already completed (from previous application)
Background check- in process
No update after that. Is anybody on same boat?
Yes, I am in the same situation. Applied on 11 May. Biometrics updated on 18th. Background check in progress. Nothing after that.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for sharing. One more question: did you guys upload the photocopy of Marriage certificate or did you have do Attestation and Notarization before uploading? I sem to find only the Photocopy of the marriage Certificate for my parents.

Yeah, it was upfront medical for them.

Reactions: nims38

nims38

Apr 3, 2017
Thank you for sharing. One more question: did you guys upload the photocopy of Marriage certificate or did you have do Attestation and Notarization before uploading? I sem to find only the Photocopy of the marriage Certificate for my parents.
No I didnt notarize any of the document except Invitation Letter. Marriage Certificate was just a scanned copy of the original.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do the Invitation letter need to be Notarized? is it mentioned in the IRCC website or instructions? I did not see anywhere that is why asking.

No I didnt notarize any of the document except Invitation Letter. Marriage Certificate was just a scanned copy of the original.

nims38

Apr 3, 2017
Do the Invitation letter need to be Notarized? is it mentioned in the IRCC website or instructions? I did not see anywhere that is why asking.
They didnt mention "Attestation and Notarization" for ANY of the document specifically anywhere on website. Since IL is something you are writing yourself, hence, to prove authenticity, I notarized based on my own understanding. Go with your gut feeling.

Reactions: Das67

abcone

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharing super visa application

Up front Medical: 15 May 2023
Super visa file submission: 28 May 2023
Previous Biometrics are valid till August 2029

knapsack

Apr 20, 2022
Hi, I applied for my parent's super visa and this is the timeline.

AOR: April 2, 2023
Medical Passed(Upfront): April 4, 2023
Biometric: Already provided so valid for 10 years
Additional Document Request: May 21, 2023. My mother was asked to provide the invites T4 and old passports with all the stamp pages. I submitted that on May 22, 2023.
Eligibility: In progress
Background Check: In progress

There has not been any progress since I uploaded and submitted the documents. Any insights on this would be helpful. Thank you!
I have received PPR for my parents today. Good luck!