May 2023 Super Visa Applications

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi friends,

1. This is the form for Super Visa applications to feed data for the future Super Visa timeline dashboard (will be Page 3 of the dashboard in my signature).
https://tiny url.com/SuperVisaForm
(remove the space before url" for the link)
When we have at least 5 profiles, I'll start to build visuals for that page.

Please help to spread the dashboard to anyone who would like to join. Thank you.
Thanks @offline136 for providing a very detailed profile.

2. Anyone here could help me with the issue regarding "tie to home country"

My mother (widow) has only a single child and all assets are under our names in Home country.
In this case, what are the solutions to prove her connections to her home country for Super Visa?

Appreciate your help.

Start gathering data for the Super Visa dashboard with information from you guys here. Please help to update the blank fields and provide more cases.
We'll start with some analyses and visuals when we have enough data points to compare.
@offline136, @Das67, @nims38, @Takita

longvh

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I submitted a form but please do not add my details to the spreadsheet. Thanks
Thank you for sharing.
I'll change your nickname to something else in the final version.
For others, you can join with any nickname but please provide the more detailed as possible so we have a real view of the expected timeline.

We just share dates. No phone number, no ID, no email, etc. needed

Last edited:
Reactions: nims38

offline136

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
AB
Start gathering data for the Super Visa dashboard with information from you guys here. Please help to update the blank fields and provide more cases.
We'll start with some analyses and visuals when we have enough data points to compare.
@offline136, @Das67, @nims38, @Takita

Thank you for spending time on this timesheet. I have updated my information. Background check is still under process in Portal as well as Tracker so left it blank. However eligibility is completed in the tracker so I wrote that date, but it's still under process in the portal. Also, I put India in the visa office because, in the visa details section of the tracker, it shows India as a visa-issuing country. Not sure if that's different from the visa office. If they are different then I can remove India from the visa office and update to unknown.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Members,
I have started a new thread for May 2023 Super Visa Applications.
Kindly posts timelines for your respective applications.
Thank you!

Super Visa Application for Parents-in-law.
Country of Origin: India
Application Submitted: May 7, 2023, 2 PM MST
Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL) Received: May 7, 6:10 PM MST, only for Principal Applicant.

PS: When I submitted the Application for both applicants as a group, I received Confirmation of Online Application Transmission, Submission Confirmation, and Client Application Summary for the Main Principal Applicant, but for Spouse, I only received Confirmation of Online Application Transmission and Submission Confirmation. Later on, I received BIL for Main Principal Applicant only.
Finally my parents Super Visa is approved.

Super Visa Application for Parents:
Application Submitted: 11th May
Biometrics Instruction Letter: 15th May
Biometrics Completed (for both): 22nd May
Medical marked as Complete (for both): 24th May
Eligibility Completed: 6th June
PPR and BVL: 7th June

Congratulations!!! Did you send upfront Medical by any chance?

India1997

Jun 12, 2023
Finally my parents Super Visa is approved.

Super Visa Application for Parents:
Application Submitted: 11th May
Biometrics Instruction Letter: 15th May
Biometrics Completed (for both): 22nd May
Medical marked as Complete (for both): 24th May
Eligibility Completed: 6th June
PPR and BVL: 7th June
What date did you say your parents are expected to come to canada? I am just trying to understand that if you put a later date, would IRCC delay the process to approve it sometime close to that 'expected canada arrival date'.. I put my parent's expected arrival date for August 1st, but applied few days back..

nims38

Apr 3, 2017
What date did you say your parents are expected to come to canada? I am just trying to understand that if you put a later date, would IRCC delay the process to approve it sometime close to that 'expected canada arrival date'.. I put my parent's expected arrival date for August 1st, but applied few days back..
I mentioned 7th August as the arrival date for them.

India1997

Jun 12, 2023
2. Anyone here could help me with the issue regarding "tie to home country"

My mother (widow) has only a single child and all assets are under our names in Home country.
In this case, what are the solutions to prove her connections to her home country for Super Visa?

Appreciate your help.
Same situation here. Applied for my mom's super visa few days back. Dad passed away and all assets in his name. Two children for my parents and both in Canada... What we did is to apply for a 'Legal Heirship Certificate' to demonstrate that all three of us (my mom, me and brother) are the sole heirs to the assets.. Also made mom to write a cover letter to say that its under her responsibility to maintain the properties in india.. Also pointed out her elderly parents who reside in india as well... hope that helps the application... let u know if it gets approved...

Reactions: longvh

knapsack

Apr 20, 2022
Hi, I applied for my parent's super visa and this is the timeline.

AOR: April 2, 2023
Medical Passed(Upfront): April 4, 2023
Biometric: Already provided so valid for 10 years
Additional Document Request: May 21, 2023. My mother was asked to provide the invites T4 and old passports with all the stamp pages. I submitted that on May 22, 2023.
Eligibility: In progress
Background Check: In progress

There has not been any progress since I uploaded and submitted the documents. Any insights on this would be helpful. Thank you!

gracepachu

May 29, 2023
Hi
Applied on May 11
From India
Biometric already completed (from previous application)
Background check- in process
No update after that. Is anybody on same boat?

Reactions: boomshanker