+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Intake, let’s connect here!

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
Hey I have been accepted in the Business Insights and Analytics GC program at Humber College, IGS Campus. This is my second time applying. I changed from a one year GC education course at Brock University.

Date of 1st application - 25th May 2022
Date of Refusal - 8th August.

Date of resubmission: 15th November 2022

I am hoping that I get a positive response this time around. Since biometrics and medical are already connected to the profile, I hope that I get a faster response this time around.
Did you requested the GCMS notes to know in detail the reasons for your refusal?

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
I requested for these but did not receive them yet.
It's risky applying again without knowing in detail the content of the GCMS notes, which give you insight as to what aspects of your application you have to improve.

Hope this application goes well! Good luck!

michaelofficial123

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Hey I have been accepted in the Business Insights and Analytics GC program at Humber College, IGS Campus. This is my second time applying. I changed from a one year GC education course at Brock University.

Date of 1st application - 25th May 2022
Date of Refusal - 8th August.

Date of resubmission: 15th November 2022

I am hoping that I get a positive response this time around. Since biometrics and medical are already connected to the profile, I hope that I get a faster response this time around.
what was the reason for refusal if I may ask?

merwynd0810

Jul 17, 2022
It's risky applying again without knowing in detail the content of the GCMS notes, which give you insight as to what aspects of your application you have to improve.

Hope this application goes well! Good luck!
Yeah I tried to wait as long as I could but had to finally send it out. I made some educated guesses based on my research online and advice from my agent. My course last time around was a one year course that gelled well with my experience but not so much with my previous studies. I have written a stronger SoP this time so I hope that it goes well.

merwynd0810

Jul 17, 2022
what was the reason for refusal if I may ask?
The usual stuff

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph R216(1)(b) of the IRPR. I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:

• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of your qualifications, previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, and/or your future prospects and plans.

Manisha Bhardwaj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
File lodged on 6th January (SDS)

Upfront medicals (not updated yet)

Biometric request: 6th January

Background check started

Going to complete my Biometrics on 9th January.

Please share your Sds timelines for May 2023 intake

Last edited:

Taushking007

Nov 10, 2022
File lodged on 6th January (SDS)

Upfront medicals (not updated yet)

Biometric request: 6th January

Background check started

Going to complete my Biometrics on 9th January.

Please share your Sds timelines for May 2023 intake
Good here is mine
File lodged on 17 oct 2022
Biometrics on 20 oct 2022
Medicals passed on 22 Nov 2022
Application Approved on 22 Nov 2022
PPR submitted on 22 nov 2022
Got my visa on 27 nov 2022

Reactions: Manisha Bhardwaj

Zzzgen

Sep 21, 2022
Hi all,

I’ll be going to Douglas college May 2023. Applied for visa from the UAE on 28th December 2022. Biometrics completed and updated on Jan 3, 2023.

Waiting for the results now x

michaelofficial123

Star Member
Aug 28, 2022
Hi all,

I’ll be going to Douglas college May 2023. Applied for visa from the UAE on 28th December 2022. Biometrics completed and updated on Jan 3, 2023.

Waiting for the results now x
No way! Enrolled in Douglas as well for the Summer Intake. What’s your course?