+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Gur323

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
Anyone knows how to link the application to GC key account. Tried with application number and UCI. No luck so far. Any help would appreciated. Thanks
I am unable to link as well. Everything completed on Tracker except Bckg verfification. AOR 7July.

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
I am unable to link as well. Everything completed on Tracker except Bckg verfification. AOR 7July.
I had the issues but I called ircc they helped me link the application to Gckey. You have to number applicants including sponsor,PA and non accompanying dependents.

Reactions: Badge1

Gur323

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
I had the issues but I called ircc they helped me link the application to Gckey. You have to number applicants including sponsor,PA and non accompanying dependents.
I tried everything bro. It is just not happening and If I call IRCC, its next to impossible task to connect with them LOL

Reactions: Avni43

BinooYoo

Mar 26, 2023
Hello everyone, I applied for outland sponsorship in May 03 and got an automated response with UCI and Application number on June 20, however I'm not able to link or track the status of my application on the tracker. Every time I try to register for the tracker, it says incorrect information or it's not in their system yet. Has anyone experienced this problem? It's been over 3 months and they didn't even open my application?

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied May 25th 2023
Received an AOR July 21st indicating This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/05/25 on behalf of the following member(s)
I have received another communication on Aug 1 2023 appear to be AOR NOT sure what it is? Another letter from IRCC This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer. You will be contacted in the future if further information is required or as soon as the decision on your application is finalized. WHAT IS PENDING REVIEW DO I NEED WORRY? by this time the should have my BIL AND SA AND MED request but this new communication is haunting me? Any chances they return the file pls help

Deividas

Star Member
Apr 3, 2023
I have applied May 25th 2023
Received an AOR July 21st indicating This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/05/25 on behalf of the following member(s)
I have received another communication on Aug 1 2023 appear to be AOR NOT sure what it is? Another letter from IRCC This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer. You will be contacted in the future if further information is required or as soon as the decision on your application is finalized. WHAT IS PENDING REVIEW DO I NEED WORRY? by this time the should have my BIL AND SA AND MED request but this new communication is haunting me? Any chances they return the file pls help
Upload a full email and people will tell you if it's part of the normal process or if your application moving to a complicated case flow. Now this one line means nothing.

Harp7522

Jul 22, 2023
Inland. Forgot to mention file was returned three times. First time they asked background check for sponsored person as he is living in Canada and spent his majority of adult life in Canada. Second time we applied got returned as sponsor was on EI maternity leave officer asked for employment info or proof of funds. We showed $30000 funds and application got returned and in email officer again asked for employment information. This time she went back to work and we uploaded two months paystubs and job letter but still waiting for any update.
I’m still waiting for AOR . We raised webform last week no response. Any suggestions what to do ? It will be 3 months on 9th August.

Badge1

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Another update today!

Submitted: 01 May 2023
AOR: 17 June 2023
Webform CSE (minor typo error updates): 19 June 2023
Webform CSE confirmation: 21 June 2023 (reflected on PR tracker)
BIL: 27 June 2023
Webform CSE(for previously collected biometrics): 27 June 2023
Eligibility - Completed: 27 June 2023 (reflected on PR tracker)
Pre-Arrival Services: 28 June 2023
Sponsor Approval: 29 June 2023
Principal Applicant Approval (APR Eligibility Decision Letter / AIP): 29 June 2023 (letter dated)
Webform CSE confirmation: 29 June 2023 (reflected on PR tracker)
Biometric Completed: 30 June 2023
Medical Request Received: 05 July 2023 (I guess the temp medical policy didn't apply to me, so they required a new IME)
Principal Applicant Approval (APR Eligibility Decision Letter / AIP): 05 July 2023 (letter received by mail)
Medical Exam: 07 July 2023
Medical Exam - Completed: 08 August 2023

Only Background Verification is In progress. Hopefully this will be done in the coming days. :)

Kareem__k

Mar 1, 2021
Good morning people.
Any May 2023 Submissions gotten Portal invite yet? BGC has been in progress for several weeks now.

Jumss

Star Member
Mar 26, 2023
I believe Implied status only applies for Temporary Resident permits (e.i. Work Permit, Visitor Permit, etc) not for P.R. so you should apply for a visitor record. That is what I did.
Please how did you apply for visitor record, my status expires on 30 sept , I applied inland but no aor yet

Badge1

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Update 11 August : AIP letter received from CIC Missisauga. Is this Approval letter of PR?
Thanks
No, not yet. This only means that both PA and Sponsor are deemed eligible.

There will be another email that'll confirm your PR application approval.

Badge1

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Please how did you apply for visitor record, my status expires on 30 sept , I applied inland but no aor yet
Just apply online and extend your stay / visitor record - indication your reason that you have applied for Inland PR application. That's what I did. I also have a letter from my Partner (Sponsor) as well.

Reactions: YVR123

canatime

Nov 21, 2021
Another update today!

Submitted: 01 May 2023
AOR: 17 June 2023
Webform CSE (minor typo error updates): 19 June 2023
Webform CSE confirmation: 21 June 2023 (reflected on PR tracker)
BIL: 27 June 2023
Webform CSE(for previously collected biometrics): 27 June 2023
Eligibility - Completed: 27 June 2023 (reflected on PR tracker)
Pre-Arrival Services: 28 June 2023
Sponsor Approval: 29 June 2023
Principal Applicant Approval (APR Eligibility Decision Letter / AIP): 29 June 2023 (letter dated)
Webform CSE confirmation: 29 June 2023 (reflected on PR tracker)
Biometric Completed: 30 June 2023
Medical Request Received: 05 July 2023 (I guess the temp medical policy didn't apply to me, so they required a new IME)
Principal Applicant Approval (APR Eligibility Decision Letter / AIP): 05 July 2023 (letter received by mail)
Medical Exam: 07 July 2023
Medical Exam - Completed: 08 August 2023

Only Background Verification is In progress. Hopefully this will be done in the coming days. :)
When you say you sent webform for previously collected biometrics, was that because your previous biometrics should have been covered under the public policy that expired june 14th?

I haven't had any movement on my biometrics progress and also had previous biometrics, wondering if I should call in or submit a webform. Not very wisely I did not pay for the biometrics up front expecting them to accept my previous biometrics