+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Deividas

Star Member
Apr 3, 2023
if you made a mistake within a few forms, is there a way to resubmit that after AOR? like how the dashboard is looking?

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
if you made a mistake within a few forms, is there a way to resubmit that after AOR? like how the dashboard is looking?
If you make mistakes they will return your application and then you have to resubmit. They won't issue an AOR unless is complete

Badge1

Star Member
May 3, 2023
@Deividas

I did submit a CSE via webform, provided LOE and attached an updated version of the forms.

I found that there are some minor typo error in some of my imm forms. Luckily, I got the whiff of it when I downloaded my submitted files.

They acknowledged the receipt of my CSE after 2 days and attached it to my file then became visible in the PR tracker after a day.

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
@Deividas

I did submit a CSE via webform, provided LOE and attached and updated version of the forms.

I found that there are some minor typo error in some of my imm forms. Luckily, I hot the whiff of it when I downloaded my submitted files.

They acknowledged the receipt of my CSE after 2 days and attached it to my file then became visible in the PR tracker after a day.
Okay that's good.hopefully you'll get your AOR soon.

Badge1

Star Member
May 3, 2023
@mvk88 I already got my AOR last week, 17 June 2023.

Submitted CSE on the 19th and received ackowledgement of the CSE by 21st and reflected on PR tracker on the 22nd of June 2023.

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
@mvk88 I already got my AOR last week, 17 June 2023.

Submitted CSE on the 19th and received ackowledgement of the CSE by 21st and reflected on PR tracker on the 22nd of June 2023.
Sorry , I know you got it, I thought I was replying to the other person....
Did you get any updates after that? I still couldn't link to GCkey account I have to wait till tomorrow to see as I have exceeded the limits.

Badge1

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Sorry , I know you got it, I thought I was replying to the other person....
Did you get any updates after that? I still couldn't link to GCkey account I have to wait till tomorrow to see as I have exceeded the limits.
@mvk88 Still no updates after AOR. The only update I received is concerning the CSE. Still waiting for further updates.

For the GCKEY, I suggest to download your application and check the info that was entered. The names or details should match.

Deividas

Star Member
Apr 3, 2023
@Deividas

I did submit a CSE via webform, provided LOE and attached an updated version of the forms.

I found that there are some minor typo error in some of my imm forms. Luckily, I got the whiff of it when I downloaded my submitted files.

Thank you! I'm in a similar position did some mistakes with the dates especially "when you entered into common law"

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
@mvk88 Still no updates after AOR. The only update I received is concerning the CSE. Still waiting for further updates.

For the GCKEY, I suggest to download your application and check the info that was entered. The names or details should match.
Perfect sure I will thank you

RAJYAM135

Mar 3, 2023
Hi Everyone,
I submitted OWP along with my PR application inland. I submitted on May 24th, hopefully if I receive AOR successfully , Can you please tell me when OWP will be approved after receiving AOR?

Thanks in adavance.

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Hi Everyone,
I submitted OWP along with my PR application inland. I submitted on May 24th, hopefully if I receive AOR successfully , Can you please tell me when OWP will be approved after receiving AOR?

Thanks in adavance.
I believe you have to wait for your AOR to apply for OWP.

Badge1

Star Member
May 3, 2023
So, I just received an update today. I received the Biometric Instruction Letter. This is weird as I have already submitted my biometric last March 2023.

So, I did sent a webform and provided the proof of biometric collection.

@scylla Do you think sendin a webform will suffice? or should I comply with the new BIL? Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
So, I just received an update today. I received the Biometric Instruction Letter. This is weird as I have already submitted my biometric last March 2023.

@scylla Do you think sendin a webform will suffice? or should I comply with the new BIL? Thanks
I don't know.

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023

Hey did they email you? I still couldn't link my account to GCkey account. Just wanted to ask you. Thank you.