+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Badge1

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Also PA got a letter saying they need his military records plus asking to pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee again. Which we did when we applied initially. I'm not sure why they never asked his military records previously when they returned the application twice..
becuase they didn't process your submitted application - this is what happens when they return the application.
Happened to a friend of mine, returned about 4x and when they got AOR, they requested more documents.

For the RPRF, just submitted the receipt.

Badge1

Star Member
May 3, 2023
I've seen people getting their PR in 4-6 months but it depends on complexity of the case it can take up to 14 months
The fasted I've seen was in 2 months. Applied January 2023 and by end of March 2023 they're approved.

Reactions: mvk88

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
becuase they didn't process your submitted application - this is what happens when they return the application.
Happened to a friend of mine, returned about 4x and when they got AOR, they requested more documents.

It sucks waiting for that long for them to look at the application just to return it...well I'm glad they didn't return our application this tike just requested the documents. We already

That's sad they should at least ask people to email the missing information instead of returning, cause of the waiting period to get the AOR in months not in days...well I'm glad they didn't return the application back this time. Thank God for that.

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
Timeline:
Applied - 01 May 2023
AOR - waiting
Hey I just wanted ask you if this is AOR looks like?
UCI:
Application No.:
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear .

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/05/04 on behalf of the following member(s):

Cause I've been struggling to link my application to the tracker..it's keeps showing error
Thank you

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I've seen someone who applied on May 10 Outland got their AOR on 16 June.if you check for thread may Outland spousal you will see it. And also seen it facebook today as well
Are you referring to this specific message? https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/may-2023-outland-spousal-sponsorship.796862/post-10504910

That's one off message which the poster was referring to facebook or WhatsApp and could not provide more info.

So far no one in the May 2023 Outland thread has reported to receive AOR as of this moment!

Badge1

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Hey I just wanted ask you if this is AOR looks like?
UCI:
Application No.:
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear .

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2023/05/04 on behalf of the following member(s):

Cause I've been struggling to link my application to the tracker..it's keeps showing error
Thank you
Yes, this is the AOR email.
The UCI here is for the Sponsor. The PA has their own UCI as well.
Use the UCI and Application No. to create PR tracker account for PA and Sponsor.
It took two days after AOR that I was able to create my PA PR tracker.

For GCKEY linking, what worked for me as the PA is Application Number and Family Name. I was able to link 2 days after receiving AOR as well.

Badge1

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Okay I don't understand why you have to be so narchy

Thank you. I already linked it in the tracker but thr Gckey keep saying application not found let me try your way to see if it works.
Have you received any updates after the AOR?
No updates yet.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Okay I don't understand why you have to be so narchy

Thank you. I already linked it in the tracker but thr Gckey keep saying application not found let me try your way to see if it works.
Have you received any updates after the AOR?
I just hope you are NOT being dense. Do you know the difference between INland and OUTland applications?

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
I just hope you are NOT being dense. Do you know the difference between INland and OUTland applications?
No I'm not , I didn't even realize I posted that in here.
"That narchy part was a mistake suppose to be for someone else" sorry about that lol.

I dont know much about anything I just read what other people posts that's all

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
No I'm not , I didn't even realize I posted that in here.
"That narchy part was a mistake suppose to be for someone else" sorry about that lol.

I dont know much about anything I just read what other people posts that's all
no worries bro....its ok. Just wish we all get our docs and together with our families.

mvk88

Star Member
Mar 1, 2023
no worries bro....its ok. Just wish we all get our docs and together with our families.
I understand I originally applied in February my application got returned twice wasted like 4 months. I was so stressed thinking they are going to return my application again. Thank to God I got AOR. Hopefully you will hear it soon. And I've seen people are getting TRV approved under new announcement. Hopefully you'll reunite back with your family soon.