+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
A bit of an update...
I have requested GCMS note twice... one in October and the other in February..
I also got my MP to contact them same period in October and last week...
My tracker still shows the Oct 27 ghost update and LPP still in progress... but I just got a call now from my MP saying my citizenship has been approved and I should get the letter for oath by next week hopefully. Fingers crossed. I'll update y'all. Primary Office is Sydney by the way.... secondary office Vancouver.. Local office: Edmonton. @IPULL
Great news, congrats :)

Reactions: Jalalcananda

navrajan88

Jul 22, 2017
A bit of an update...
My tracker still shows the Oct 27 ghost update and LPP still in progress... but I just got a call now from my MP saying my citizenship has been approved and I should get the letter for oath by next week hopefully. Fingers crossed. I'll update y'all. Primary Office is Sydney by the way.... secondary office Vancouver.. Local office: Edmonton. @IPULL
Congrats. Looks like your MP's office really helps people in their respective constituency. My MP's office was of no help. They just provided me with the same update that I could see on my application status online and also from the GCMS notes I received. I guess I need to relocate to your constituency to get my application moving :D

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Jalalcananda

pp24

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
Ceejay this is great I've been waiting for your update. We have the same timeline and same offices even local office. I didn't contact my MP though but seems like your MP is on the ball so congrats hopefully I get good news too.

A bit of an update...

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Congrats. Looks like your MP's office really helps people in their respective constituency. My MP's office was of no help. They just provided me with the same update that I could see on my application status online and also from the GCMS notes I received. I guess I need to relocate to your constituency to get my application moving :D
Lol
There are times I have received same information I have seen on the tracker. However, I do admit that they do try to follow up and actually help. But I also doubt they have a say in anything. I believe they just try to do what they can but I don't think it 100% always triggers an action. That being said, when I have contacted them to check up on some family members visit visa applications, we got responses shortly after.

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Ceejay this is great I've been waiting for your update. We have the same timeline and same offices even local office. I didn't contact my MP though but seems like your MP is on the ball so congrats hopefully I get good news too.
I'm hoping you get some good news soon. I saw some people post that they have been getting updates recently from the May group. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for us all.

pp24

Star Member
Mar 11, 2022
I'm hoping you get some good news soon. I saw some people post that they have been getting updates recently from the May group. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for us all.
May I know who your MP is? If we have the same one then I'll reach out to them. Thanks!

naird

Jun 5, 2022
Application filed: May 26, 2023
Background verification Completed: June 21, 2023
Citizenship test Completed : Jul 5, 2023
LPP completed : Sep 12, 2023
Ghost update : Oct. 27, 2023

Since then i haven't receive any updates
Similar timelines except LPP still not completed. Any update on your application?

Supz777

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Application filed: May 26, 2023
Background verification Completed: June 21, 2023
Citizenship test Completed : Jul 5, 2023
LPP completed : Sep 12, 2023
Ghost update : Oct. 27, 2023

Since then i haven't receive any updates
Have you been invited for the oath or are your Oath ceremony yet?
I am in the same also stuck in the same stage as you
Application filed in May, 2023
LPP Completed in October 19, 2023
Ghost update in October 27, 2023

jobishis

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Have you been invited for the oath or are your Oath ceremony yet?
I am in the same also stuck in the same stage as you
Application filed in May, 2023
LPP Completed in October 19, 2023
Ghost update in October 27, 2023
You should send a webform query, because very rarely i see people get stuck after LPP completion.