+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

AnonyKaty

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
I have received letter for finger prints on 6th oct, and I have submitted my finger prints on 10th but I was checking the tracker today and it still says Submit your fingerprints. Can someone let know how long does it take and is there any way to track that RCMP has already submitted/sent the report. As i did it through the third party (Canadian Fingerprinting Services Inc. ), not sure how can I follow up with the RCMP or anyone who can provide me the status. checking here if anyone has already gone through this timeline and status already updated.
The day you send in your finger prints the 30 day window of submission stops. Your tracker will still show the fingerprints as needing to be submitted until they put the update "fingerprints received." For me it took about 2 to 3 weeks. For specifics, it is in my signature

mjawarani

Jul 3, 2018
NOC Code......
Online application - Single
Toronto
Physical Presence Days: 1273

Application sent: May 16
Delivered: May 16
AOR: June 12
BG completed: June 29
Test invite on same day
Test period Jul 7 to Jul 27
Test completed: July 13
LPP completed: Oct 18 updated on Oct 20

Scarborough office

usmanshk

Aug 28, 2019
Online application - Single
Toronto
Physical Presence Days: 1273

Application sent: May 16
Delivered: May 16
AOR: June 12
BG completed: June 29
Test invite on same day
Test period Jul 7 to Jul 27
Test completed: July 13
LPP completed: Oct 18 updated on Oct 20

Scarborough office
Did you get your oath.

mehranjadoon

Sep 5, 2019
I have received letter for finger prints on 6th oct, and I have submitted my finger prints on 10th but I was checking the tracker today and it still says Submit your fingerprints. Can someone let know how long does it take and is there any way to track that RCMP has already submitted/sent the report. As i did it through the third party (Canadian Fingerprinting Services Inc. ), not sure how can I follow up with the RCMP or anyone who can provide me the status. checking here if anyone has already gone through this timeline and status already updated.
You should have received a "Document Control Number (DCN)" from the fingerprinting agency. E-mail RCMP on CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca and ask them the status of DCN. They replied to me after 4 weeks.

My fingerprints went to Vancouver (IRCC.DNVancouverCitizenship-CitoyenneteVancouverRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca), I emailed them as well and they replied to me within 30 mins confirming that they have received the fingerprints.

BTW I gave fingerprints on 19th August and they are still not updated in tracker.

Reactions: Zay11
Oct 15, 2020
Did anyone get interview with officer ? i got update on tracker that "You've been scheduled to attend an interview with our official Information and instructions will be sent to you." i am wondering is it virtual interview or in person ??

Reactions: AnonyKaty