+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
Hey! I'm good. I stopped checking the tracker and this forum regularly. Lol. I check in here sometimes now just to see the trend.... just waiting till I get the Oath email. I'm not checking my tracker until then. I'll check maybe at the end of the month.
Have you applied for your passport?

batratoronto

Jul 6, 2023
Thank you so much man,, this is what clearly mentioned in the instructions.. but i just finished a call with the passport call center and they said to wait for 2 days for

i didn’t get it yet , my ceremony is tomorrow and i have a travel plan on 25th so i will till them tomorrow i need it urgently, and hopefully they will understand, as this trip is really important
same boat as you. did they ask to include officer name in the email to send oath form? I missed that in the instruction.

IPULL

May 30, 2023
Hey! I'm good. I stopped checking the tracker and this forum regularly. Lol. I check in here sometimes now just to see the trend.... just waiting till I get the Oath email. I'm not checking my tracker until then. I'll check maybe at the end of the month.
Have you applied for your passport?
That’s fair, I guess at this point there’s nothing you can do! No I didn’t, I’m not planning on going anywhere soon!! What I did tho is I applied for a mortgage and it seems easier since I’m a citizen now? Maybe I’m wrong idk

GMornat

Jul 9, 2023
Montreal, QC
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
That’s fair, I guess at this point there’s nothing you can do! No I didn’t, I’m not planning on going anywhere soon!! What I did tho is I applied for a mortgage and it seems easier since I’m a citizen now? Maybe I’m wrong idk
Normally you are not supposed to be treated differently as PR status and citizens can generally have loans up to 95% LTV. Temporary residents can only borrow up to 90% with a CMHC insured mortgage.

BTW received the citizenship certificate this morning.

IPULL

May 30, 2023
Normally you are not supposed to be treated differently as PR status and citizens can generally have loans up to 95% LTV. Temporary residents can only borrow up to 90% with a CMHC insured mortgage.

BTW received the citizenship certificate this morning.
Are you a broker? Haha, congrats! My broker said that good that you’re a citizen when asked for my status! Yikes

Ayonike2020

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Hello,

Just out of curiosity, has anyone sent email to the office in charge of application regarding application status before?

It has been 2 months after the test and no update yet.

Processing office: Scarborough

jobishis

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Hello,

Just out of curiosity, has anyone sent email to the office in charge of application regarding application status before?

It has been 2 months after the test and no update yet.

Processing office: Scarborough
May 2, 2023 - Application filed

Jun 5, 2023- Background verification status has been updated to Completed.

Jun 26, 2023 - Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress.

Jul 7, 2023 - You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between July 7, 2023 and July 27, 2023. Information and instructions will be sent to you.

Jul 24, 2023 - Citizenship test status has been updated to Completed.

LS-PP-P - in progess

apoorvab

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In case any one finds this helpful- spoke to CIC last week and they advised they haven't even started LPP or PP. The file hasn't been opened since it was updated with test completion. I assume anyone with dates close to mine are in the same boat. So I assume it will be another few weeks before we see some updates.

Office: Good old Scarbs
Applied: May 13th
AOR: June 08
Test Completed on Tracker: Aug 12

rish_261193

Jun 11, 2018
Man I am really stressed. My citizenship cert isn't available.. I thought I was done with IRCC> dont think so. SO ANNOYING. Oath was on Oct 16

Utkarsh1236

Jun 30, 2022
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days:1140
Application: Single
Application sent: May 23rd
Delivered: May 26th
AOR: June 28th
Ghost Update: July 11th
Background check completed: July 14th (Updated tracker on July 18)
Test Window: July 28, 2023 and August 17, 2023
Received Test Email Invite: July 26th 2023
Ghost Update : August 2 2023
First Test Attempt : Failed (14 out of 20) :(
Second test Attempt : Oct 12 (19 out of 20) :)
Test completion update: Oct 14
LPP Completed: Oct 19th
Waiting for Oath.