+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Arise2023

Oct 10, 2023
All your words of encouragement regarding the delay being experienced on my citizenship application as well as that of my family is well appreciated. I again dialed the contact center number 4 different times today, but after a long wait and due process of entering the numbers as directed by the system, I was told sorry we are not able to transfer your call at this time, try again later.

The fact of the whole thing is that I am very troubled about the delay. From the tracker, its shows the last time an update was made was June 23rd, 2023.

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
All your words of encouragement regarding the delay being experienced on my citizenship application as well as that of my family is well appreciated. I again dialed the contact center number 4 different times today, but after a long wait and due process of entering the numbers as directed by the system, I was told sorry we are not able to transfer your call at this time, try again later.

The fact of the whole thing is that I am very troubled about the delay. From the tracker, its shows the last time an update was made was June 23rd, 2023.
When did you apply and why are you troubled? Is there something you need the passport for urgently?
It can be frustrating seeing others get through and complete their process. But always remember there are people in 2022 that are still waiting and in reality, the timeline is stated at 18 months so you should work on not letting yourself be "troubled" because of a delay if you only just applied in May. It's a mind thing and you are in control of that.

• Love
Reactions: IPULL and jptskt

ta123

Star Member
Sep 14, 2023
When did you apply and why are you troubled? Is there something you need the passport for urgently?
It can be frustrating seeing others get through and complete their process. But always remember there are people in 2022 that are still waiting and in reality, the timeline is stated at 18 months so you should work on not letting yourself be "troubled" because of a delay if you only just applied in May. It's a mind thing and you are in control of that.
By the way, they updated the website to 17 months now :D

• Haha
Reactions: AnonyKaty

UXE OVU

Jun 21, 2023
LPP Completed. The last update was July 18th after test completion.
I had a lot of trips out of Canada in my Physical Presence report (up to 22), and I can understand why there is was delay.
Interestingly I have a trip out of Canada next week and hope the Oath doesn't happen before the end of upper week. Any care to share the average time between LPP and oath for Calgary folks?

Reactions: ceejay132

GMornat

Jul 9, 2023
Montreal, QC
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Just called them and they said they already received my signed oath form and ask me to wait 2-5 business day
Any news regarding your e-certificate ? It seems like I'm on the same boat. I had my ceremony on the 11th and still nothing in yet. They sent me an answer on the 12th saying that the PDF file they received was not compatible with their systems (I don't try to understand aha), and immediatly sent a new version. Sent a followup with the file on the 13th. I guess I should call them tomorrow (I have a flight on the 20th). I love how IRCC is making something relatively simple a complicated thing. Crazy.

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Any news regarding your e-certificate ? It seems like I'm on the same boat. I had my ceremony on the 11th and still nothing in yet. They sent me an answer on the 12th saying that the PDF file they received was not compatible with their systems (I don't try to understand aha), and immediatly sent a new version. Sent a followup with the file on the 13th. I guess I should call them tomorrow (I have a flight on the 20th). I love how IRCC is making something relatively simple a complicated thing. Crazy.
nothing yet
hopefully by end of Tuesday (2-5 working days as per their system). will let you as soon as I get it

Reactions: GMornat

GMornat

Jul 9, 2023
Montreal, QC
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
nothing yet
hopefully by end of Tuesday (2-5 working days as per their system). will let you as soon as I get it
Thanks, really appreciated. Hope you'll get it soon. I'll try to call tomorrow 8 AM EST to check what is going on with my file.
Since I am out of the country for an entire month, the worst case scenario is to get a passport abroad, or apply for the temporary travel authorization; but I really feel unconfortable leaving without at least the e-certificate.

• Sad
Reactions: Shiva91

IPULL

May 30, 2023
Ce faci?