+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hello Everyone,
For people in the Toronto area who have completed their oath, were you able to find any appointments for submitting your passport application? The earliest date I can see is first week of December. If I want to apply earlier, is walk-in the only option, and is walk-in available only at the Passport Service or could we walk-in at Service Canada. Any information would be helpful.
Thank you.
I walked into the passport services on Victoria St and was out within an hour. Would have been quicker if it wasn’t for having to redo the photos. No need to book appointment at all.

Edmundtimi

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Hi all, after receiving the AOR, I haven't seen any update on the tracker. Everything is marked as "in progress" and the date of the last update is the AOR date. Is anyone else in a similar situation?

ta123

Sep 14, 2023
Hi all, after receiving the AOR, I haven't seen any update on the tracker. Everything is marked as "in progress" and the date of the last update is the AOR date. Is anyone else in a similar situation?
Hi, Every application is unique and different as you know. Bust based on what I have seen, many have had their BG or test completed (or both). I suggest you somehow follow up with them. Fill out a webform or call. It doesn't hurt!

waipm2000

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Hi,

do we need to submit any additional documents for online application like pages of passports, other documents?
They didn’t ask for any documents just the bio page and driver license in personal information tab.
Is there anything else needs to be uploaded with online application?

Do we need police certificate if applicant lived in home country before coming to Canada in 5 years eligibility period but haven’t lived over 6months in last 4 years while on PR?
TIA

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Hey anyone here who have completed oath ceremony online on Oct 10 !
I sent my signature form back to Calgary office right after my oath ceremony but I still haven’t received my e certificate yet ??

Obviously

Jun 22, 2023
Hey fellas,

AOR: MAY-12
Test complete: Jul-11

And still nothing..

I would like to travel in November, but don't want my oath date to be scheduled then..
Any idea who should I email or call?

I applied in Ontario.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hey anyone here who have completed oath ceremony online on Oct 10 !
I sent my signature form back to Calgary office right after my oath ceremony but I still haven’t received my e certificate yet ??
Call IRCC and check if they have your signed oath form. Many times they dont have it, even if you have sent it. If they dont send it via another email id, also attach it to a webform. If they have it, just wait for it to get processed.

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
Call IRCC and check if they have your signed oath form. Many times they dont have it, even if you have sent it. If they dont send it via another email id, also attach it to a webform. If they have it, just wait for it to get processed.
Just called them and they said they already received my signed oath form and ask me to wait 2-5 business day