19 dec 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
9th March 2015
AOR Received.
8th May 2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
Hi Everyone, I applied for my daughter’s citizenship on 5th May’2023. I haven’t received any AOR and tried putting the web form request as well. They said they don’t any information yet. Anybody else face the same issue?
Thanks

trickshot555

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
How did it go, did you get instructions for the e-certificate before the ceremony day? Or did you do it at the ceremony?
With (or before) the oath ceremony email, you get another email asking you to set up your profile to download the ecertificate. This is just to keep it ready- because you can only truly download the ecertificate AFTER a successfull oath ceremony.
https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca

1 business day after your oath ceremony, your ecertificate should be ready for download (however 2-4 business days is the expected timeline).

Reactions: IPULL

nickcanada

Dec 31, 2019
Today's Update on tracker, everything shows as complete now on tracker

Your citizenship application status: Closed
Reason: We have approved your application to become a Canadian citizen.
Congratulations!
You are now a Canadian citizen. Welcome to the Canadian family!
Within the next few weeks, you’ll receive documents and information for your next steps as a new citizen.
Find information and services for new Canadians, such as
  • applying for a passport
  • voting in an election
  • 1 year of free admission to Canada’s natural parks and cultural centres

Fpas

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi, I got completed on September 14th the Language and Presence. However, the prohibitions is still in progress. Have anyone else had this situation before? How long should I expected to be completed? Thank you

hasithaviduranga

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Edmonton Alberta
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
AOR Received.
11-04-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
Congratulations!
Quick question - how many days after the Oath status update in your tracker did you get the email invitation with the details?
Thank you.
Just got the email after like a week after LPP complete for the oath. On the tracker it still says processing for oath section.

hasithaviduranga

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Edmonton Alberta
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
AOR Received.
11-04-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
How did it go, did you get instructions for the e-certificate before the ceremony day? Or did you do it at the ceremony?
I applied ask in-person. I received the certificate on the in-person oath ceremony.

Reactions: IPULL

sab87

Aug 23, 2023
Hi folks, for people that received fingerprints request, was your Date of Birth correct on the top of the document?
Received the request today and my D.O.B is wrong :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: Shiva91

IPULL

May 30, 2023
With (or before) the oath ceremony email, you get another email asking you to set up your profile to download the ecertificate. This is just to keep it ready- because you can only truly download the ecertificate AFTER a successfull oath ceremony.
https://portal-portail.apps.cic.gc.ca

1 business day after your oath ceremony, your ecertificate should be ready for download (however 2-4 business days is the expected timeline).
Sorry to bug you again!! So I got the invite with zoom link and seat number…! I’ve read on Facebook that some ppl get instructions how to download their certificate because they indicated in their application they wanted the e-certificate! I don’t recall being asked such question when I applied. From what you’re saying is that the officer at the ceremony will ask what I prefer? Please be patient with me, lol