+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

sarika1012

Aug 31, 2023
Please Follow my timeline .. I still have Background check & LPP in process & had 3 ghost update Aug 30,2023 (yesterday) but nothing change on tracker yet. Can I expect any written update on tracker soon?

Type: Paper application
Application: Family
Processing IRCC office: Mississauga

Application sent: April 18,2023
Delivered: April 26, 2023
AOR: May 30,2023
1st GU: June 15,2023
Background is processing
Citizenship Test Invite: Aug 1, 2023
Citizenship Test Window: Aug 8- 28, 2023
Test Taken: Aug 21, 2023
Test Marked completed : Aug 23, 2023
2nd GU: Aug 30,2023
Background Check: In Progress
LPP complete: In Progress

(Note: My spouse have similar timeline and he got completed Background,Language,Physical presence and Language completed : Aug 31,2023 waiting for oath started.)
Background check completed: Sep 1, 2023.
After GU update yesterday.
LPP still : In progress

IPULL

May 30, 2023
It's $5. So, definitely not a money grab. Gives really detailed information on when your application has been touched and what notes the agent made. However, the information is generally not up to date and could be from a few days before you actually receive the notes. They are required to respond to your request within 30 days but could take more than 30 days in rare cases.
ok, for some reason I thought it's way more than 5 bucks. I'll give it another week and see if anything changes

apoorvab

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wrote my test on Aug 8th and tracker was updated to reflect that on the 12th. No update since. Hopefully things will pick up after the long weekend! I expect they had a lot of staff off the last two weeks due to the end of summer. Fingers crossed!

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Type: paper application
Physical Presence Days:
Application: Family (3)
Application sent: sometime in May
Delivered: Unknown
AOR: July2023
Test Date received: Aug2023

Reactions: Shiva91

rish_261193

Jun 11, 2018
I wrote my test on Aug 8th and tracker was updated to reflect that on the 12th. No update since. Hopefully things will pick up after the long weekend! I expect they had a lot of staff off the last two weeks due to the end of summer. Fingers crossed!
I am on the same boat. Submitted FP July 27, Gave test on Aug 2. Since then only one update on Aug 23 which says they have received my fingerprints and will review them shortly. And test complete. BG and LPP in progress. It's getting a little frustrating now. Vancouver office.

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
I am on the same boat. Submitted FP July 27, Gave test on Aug 2. Since then only one update on Aug 23 which says they have received my fingerprints and will review them shortly. And test complete. BG and LPP in progress. It's getting a little frustrating now. Vancouver office.
If you don't mind. What's the address given for fingerprints submission (Was it Sydney?). Did you submit through RCMP accredited agency? did you got fingerprints request only through email or it showed on tracker as well before they received on Aug 23?

rish_261193

Jun 11, 2018
If you don't mind. What's the address given for fingerprints submission (Was it Sydney?). Did you submit through RCMP accredited agency? did you got fingerprints request only through email or it showed on tracker as well before they received on Aug 23?
I had the request from Vancouver office. Yes, I submitted through accredited agency (dont think there is any other way). I got the request via email and it did reflect on the tracker.

Reactions: Jaywalker