+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
I got a fingerprints request and I submitted it on June 30th via third party certified RCMP agency. The tracker still says “waiting for you to submit fingerprints” its been almost 2 weeks. when do i expect an update? Do i have to inform IRCC that i submitted it?
June 21 still waiting

Smsm73

Star Member
Feb 3, 2021
I got a fingerprints request and I submitted it on June 30th via third party certified RCMP agency. The tracker still says “waiting for you to submit fingerprints” its been almost 2 weeks. when do i expect an update? Do i have to inform IRCC that i submitted it?
Wait 2 more weeks

susansd

Jul 9, 2023
Citizenship application tracker is not working for me from past 2 days. It says technical difficultly and will be fixed soon. Is it the same case with everybody else? I am using incognito mode btw. I took the citizenship test on July 5 late evening and awaiting results. My camera brightness was not so clear and I was moving my eyes here and there (taking online exam from home for the first time), I dont know that I should look off the screen. My husband scared me after taking the exam that they may consider you as cheating. So little tensed now.

Fpas

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Citizenship application tracker is not working for me from past 2 days. It says technical difficultly and will be fixed soon. Is it the same case with everybody else? I am using incognito mode btw. I took the citizenship test on July 5 late evening and awaiting results. My camera brightness was not so clear and I was moving my eyes here and there (taking online exam from home for the first time), I dont know that I should look off the screen. My husband scared me after taking the exam that they may consider you as cheating. So little tensed now.
Application tracker is working, I am on it right now

Fpas

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Thanks, I am able to login now. I have been trying from past 2 days. My test is still "In Progress" though. waiting for an update.
Good luck! And don't be tense. It happened to me as well, I moved my eyes out of the screen couple of times and I was worry about it, but after 5 días I received the Test Completed status. If anything what I know is that they will ask you to take the test again. Don't worry too much.

susansd

Jul 9, 2023
Good luck! And don't be tense. It happened to me as well, I moved my eyes out of the screen couple of times and I was worry about it, but after 5 días I received the Test Completed status. If anything what I know is that they will ask you to take the test again. Don't worry too much.
Good to hear that you were marked as Completed status. Thanks for the update. I am planning to go to India by end of September and retaking the exam would cause delays just in case, so little excited about the status update.

Phema

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
My package got returned due to incomplete application for my minor dependent. Can I submit online now which 2 adults and 1 minor? If I have to re-submit paper application, can I resubmit the same application with additional documents or do I need to print all documents again and submit?
Same happened to my family and I we resubmitted online.

Reactions: vensharm

bombastic4ever

Jul 20, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013 sent application
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
17/06/2014, file started processing
Med's Request
24/7/2014
Med's Done....
13/8/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/08/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2015 YVR
Takes about 2 more months ideally after test completion update unless they ask for an interview.
They requested PPT scanned copies to be sent to them. It turned out am being processed in the Vancouver office

dejected

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Off topic, but I feel like singing this song

Mr. Boombastic
What you want is some boombastic romantic fantastic lover
Shaggy
Mr. Lover lover, Mr. Lover lover, girl, Mr. Lover lover
She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back ………….

:cool::cool:

bombastic4ever

Jul 20, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013 sent application
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
31-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
17/06/2014, file started processing
Med's Request
24/7/2014
Med's Done....
13/8/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
25/08/2014
LANDED..........
05/04/2015 YVR
Off topic, but I feel like singing this song

Mr. Boombastic
What you want is some boombastic romantic fantastic lover
Shaggy
Mr. Lover lover, Mr. Lover lover, girl, Mr. Lover lover
She call me Mr. Boombastic say me fantastic, touch me in me back ………….

:cool::cool:
Mista lova lova.....awwww! * Singing while reading the news*

I took photos and compressed them into one PDF file, they specified a certain procedure and naming with one file not exceeding 5 MB, don't have access to a scanner so I used my phone, I really hope things go smoothly. Any similar experience?

Reactions: dejected

james brown 123

Apr 21, 2021
Congratulations to all of you that did the exam. I’m happy for you guys. However, is anyone else here like me: No update on tracker since receiving AOR and creating an account? If so, keep your spirits up. Our time will come hasn’t been too long
P.S. if the Sydney office has taught me anything is that the “S” in their name stands for slow lol.

Reactions: yyakymenko