Jun 22, 2023
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days:
Application: Single
Application sent: May-12-2023
Delivered: May-12-2023
AOR: Jun-05-2023
Ghost Update: 27-Jun-2023
Background check complete: 26-Jun-2023 (not a mistake it has a date older than the ghost update I saw yesterday)

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
I just got 2 updates on my tracker. One for citizenship test scheduled and the other for ceremony scheduled. Is this a glitch given I haven’t cleared the test yet?
So far background check is cleared and everything else shows as in progress including ceremony.
That's interesting... but count yourself lucky. Cos once you do the test, you might immediately take your oath.

jzhang.ca

Jun 5, 2023
I just got 2 updates on my tracker. One for citizenship test scheduled and the other for ceremony scheduled. Is this a glitch given I haven’t cleared the test yet?
So far background check is cleared and everything else shows as in progress including ceremony.
Obviously, a pass is graranteed!

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
May 20 Submission Date. Raised a web form yesterday.

Something is wrong. I hope they return if there is something to correct.
It is literally stuck in submitted status.
Ok. So If you are checking the citapply link, it will still show submitted even if you have received AOR. For me I have received AOR and ghost update today but it still showing there as Submitted and you will receive AOR when we have checked if your application is complete... So I don't think that's a good place to check.. but you should soon get your AOR especially as you have raised a webform. Also, If you look at the excel sheet, there are people that applied after you and haven't received AOR. I know it sucks but atleast you know it's not only you. Fingers crossed for you.

Shiva91

Apr 26, 2019
I have *1 new update on my tracker today but there is nothing changes on my profile ! Is it a ghost update?

trickshot555

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
How often do you guys check your application to see ghost updates? Someone above posted ghost update and then a day/2 days later their application moved forward lol, so was it a ghost update?

ceejay132

Feb 1, 2020
How often do you guys check your application to see ghost updates? Someone above posted ghost update and then a day/2 days later their application moved forward lol, so was it a ghost update?
Yes. That's what ghost update is... you see the actual activity 2 days after ideally. Some people ain't so lucky. After the ghost update they don't see anything for a long while...

Reactions: Shiva91

Utkarsh1236

Jun 30, 2022
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days:1140
Application: Single
Application sent: May 23rd
Delivered: May 26th
AOR: June 28th

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Type: Online Paper application
Physical Presence Days:1130
Application: Family(3)
Application sent:May 5th
Delivered: May 9th
AOR:

When I check https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/viewcasestatus.do
I see only Citizenship application received on May 9th. NO update after that. But I see my consultants address as mailing address, which I just removed. I have not AOR emails so far. Not sure if they sent any communication to my mailing address? ( In my application i have mentioned both my home and mailing address as same. Not sure why their address appeared online, (could be from my PR).
Should I wait ?