+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

SpiritualWonderBoy

Jul 2, 2020
Type : Paper
Sent : 5/10/2023
4 people
Brampton,ON
Received AOR only for 3 of us on 5/19. Still awaiting AOR for one of my kids.

Any idea what does that mean?
Hello. Your application was delivered on May 10 and you received AOR on MAY 19, and this is paper application only took 9 days for AOR ? Are you sure its paper or you applied online ? Because AOR for paper took a month or more than that.

please clarify for our members. Thank you.

yorkee.inc

Jun 19, 2023
Hello. Your application was delivered on May 10 and you received AOR on MAY 19, and this is paper application only took 9 days for AOR ? Are you sure its paper or you applied online ? Because AOR for paper took a month or more than that.

please clarify for our members. Thank you.
sorry for the typo, AOR is 6/19.

Sirius1

Dec 27, 2019
Hello May Applicants,
Any changes in your applications today? AOR? In-Process Started? LPP, BG completion? Test invite?

Sirius1

Dec 27, 2019
Type : Paper
Sent : 5/10/2023
4 people
Brampton,ON
Received AOR only for 3 of us on 5/19. Still awaiting AOR for one of my kids.

Any idea what does that mean?
Hi @yorkee.inc
I added your details to "May Applicants Tracker". Please update missed information (i.e. Physical presence, App delivered date). Here is the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GZjxBlTxM-FC5b0riTWQetmW0DsPX7Bgt5QQ9HTbP7I/edit#gid=270862106

for the missed kid's AOR, give it 48 hours then check the "Citizenship Tracker" (https://tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en) to see if your kid's application is included or not. Otherwise, contact IRCC via a webform.

niksc20

Oct 5, 2015
Type: Online Application
Physical Presence : 1613
Application : 2 Adults (Myself + Spouse)
Application Sent : 2023-05-23
Delivered : 2023-05-23
AOR : June 20

Reactions: Sirius1

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Applied online May 21
AOR June 20

Was a bit worried before getting AOR because I saw someone's application in this thread being returned due to IRCC being unable to verify their status before PR. I had <5 days in my physical presence calculation that were based on time spent as a visitor before becoming PR (had enough days as PR alone; but disclosed days as visitor because that's the truth). The CBSA entry and exit records I requested beforehand captured none of my pre-PR visits (despite my having passport stamps); and the only exit record captured was before my eligibility period (!). Was also a bit anxious because there's legal name change involved.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Applied online May 21
AOR June 20

Was a bit worried before getting AOR because I saw someone's application in this thread being returned due to IRCC being unable to verify their status before PR. I had <5 days in my physical presence calculation that were based on time spent as a visitor before becoming PR (had enough days as PR alone; but disclosed days as visitor because that's the truth). The CBSA entry and exit records I requested beforehand captured none of my pre-PR visits (despite my having passport stamps); and the only exit record captured was before my eligibility period (!). Was also a bit anxious because there's legal name change involved.
I hope you know that physical presence is validated in the end just before oath and you have enough days.

Sirius1

Dec 27, 2019
Applied online May 21
AOR June 20

Congrats @mbaleine!
What is your location? Application type (i.e. single/family/ online/paper)? Physical Presence days? Application sent date? App delivered dates?

nitashasyan

May 24, 2023
I hope you know that physical presence is validated in the end just before oath and you have enough days.
They sent my application back saying I am missing documents after I received the AOR. It said I don't have enough physical presence days. I have 1862 days in Canada and it was done correctly. Confused as to why would they ask me to update my application after I received my AOR.