+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2023 - Citizenship Applications

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hay My wife got the test invite today. How about you?
Hey, we submitted her fingerprints on Saturday and the agency said that they would be sent out on Monday, July 24. No updates yet. My background is completed and hers is still in progress. Neither one of us has received the test invite.
How long did it take for your wife to get the test invite after submitting the fingerprints?

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
Did

Did you check with RCMP if they forwarded your file to IRCC?
I had done with rcmp accredited agency. They said they did. It's been a month. Nothing about fingerprints shows in my tracker. background is in progress. but I have got a test invite 2 weeks after fingerprints submission.

gloworgolow

May 16, 2023
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1107
Application: Single
Application sent: 2023-05-15
Delivered: 2023-05-15
AOR: 2023-06-12
My tracker shows:
BG complete: 2023-07-19
LPP complete: 2023-07-26

I have not received a test invite yet. I am not test exempt by age.

Reactions: mbaleine

sanju26

Apr 18, 2019
I had done with rcmp accredited agency. They said they did. It's been a month. Nothing about fingerprints shows in my tracker. background is in progress. but I have got a test invite 2 weeks after fingerprints submission.
The rcmp accredited agency would have given you a DCN number when you provided the fingerprints. Step 1: If not call the agency and get that number
Step 2: Then email rcmp requesting the status along with providing your details. Don’t forget to include the DCN number.
RCMP is is usually very fast in responding but again it depends on workload.
Step 3: Once you get a response from RCMP call IRCC and let them know the same
I hope these steps help you.

Reactions: Jaywalker

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
The rcmp accredited agency would have given you a DCN number when you provided the fingerprints. Step 1: If not call the agency and get that number
Step 2: Then email rcmp requesting the status along with providing your details. Don’t forget to include the DCN number.
RCMP is is usually very fast in responding but again it depends on workload.
Step 3: Once you get a response from RCMP call IRCC and let them know the same
I hope these steps help you.
Thanks for the detailed response. I have the DCN number. Do you have the email for RCMP for these kind of requests? Also did you do something similar in your case?

hasithaviduranga

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Edmonton Alberta
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2019
AOR Received.
11-04-2019
Med's Request
22-05-2019
Med's Done....
31-05-2019
Hey, we submitted her fingerprints on Saturday and the agency said that they would be sent out on Monday, July 24. No updates yet. My background is completed and hers is still in progress. Neither one of us has received the test invite.
How long did it take for your wife to get the test invite after submitting the fingerprints?
She did not have to submit the finger prints.

Reactions: PDChicago