25-05-2022
No news on my end.. last ghost update was on 30 November

Reactions: Brizraj

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Apologies for off topic post but I think you guys will be right ones to give best possible advise.

I will get married next year in June 2023. Myself and my partner are thinking of moving in together this month as live-in.

I am permanent resident and my partner is on work permit. I will apply for her inland spousal sponsorship later next year after June 2023. Will it create any issues in her inland spousal sponsorship application if she goes ahead and changes her current address to my address?

I can ask her to keep her old address and not update it to my address till we get marry as per Canadian law. Will it make any difference? Looking for experts advise here.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Apologies for off topic post but I think you guys will be right ones to give best possible advise.

I will get married next year in June 2023. Myself and my partner are thinking of moving in together this month as live-in.

I am permanent resident and my partner is on work permit. I will apply for her inland spousal sponsorship later next year after June 2023. Will it create any issues in her inland spousal sponsorship application if she goes ahead and changes her current address to my address?

I can ask her to keep her old address and not update it to my address till we get marry as per Canadian law. Will it make any difference? Looking for experts advise here.
There is NO Canadian law to change to spouse's address only after getting married. If she moves in, then update it.
I don't understand why moving in will create any issue. Instead it shows that her life is more intergrated with your and this is how your relationship develops.

Reactions: ShahidF

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
There is NO Canadian law to change to spouse's address only after getting married. If she moves in, then update it.
I don't understand why moving in will create any issue. Instead it shows that her life is more intergrated with your and this is how your relationship develops.
This helps. Thankyou so much for your reply.
I just wanted to be sure.

Dancer12121

Aug 18, 2022
Hi guys,
Eligibility is in process and background not started on PR tracker. We got pre-arrival Saturday and PPR (I think) today. Did they just not update the tracker yet? Do people get PPR before COPR? Does it mean we’ve been approved?

manasvi_022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
Hi guys,
Eligibility is in process and background not started on PR tracker. We got pre-arrival Saturday and PPR (I think) today. Did they just not update the tracker yet? Do people get PPR before COPR? Does it mean we’ve been approved?
What's your timeline bud?