+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland and Inland - Paper/Online

Dor_IS

Nov 28, 2022
So from all the people timelines here I feel like something is wrong with my application, its been 6 months, and ONLY my wife got a UCI even though SHES the sponsor and other then police certificate the IRCC didn't ask me for anything else i am very nervous.

eidmouna

Nov 5, 2021
Anyone here has Mexico City as VO?
Hi, i am Mexico VO but i have a strong feeling they are moving some files to Brazil VO. When contacting by webform, they forwarded my message to brazil where they answered. Same thing happened to another person where, when entering canada they told them the files are in Brazil. .. i don't know what is going on.. i am not getting any replies back from either office.

where are you applying from and what is your timeline please?

Outland application from DR. Married with dependent.
Timeline:
Application received: March 18
AOR: 1 June
SA: 1 June
CSQ application: June 7
CSQ acceptance: July 12
Medical request: Never got requested
Biometrics given: ALREADY HAD FROM VISITOR VISA APPLICATION

Radio silence for 6 month...

Ajamili

Jun 9, 2022
Hi, I was wondering if anyone's application was also sent to London VO. I sent my passport last October 20 via VFS but still no word IRCC til now. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to return passports? Thanks!

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
My wife got COPR today, next process is to apply for PR card in Permanent Resident Portal
Fantastic! We have a similar timeline to yours (everything completed September 28th) and had a ghost update on December 1st, so fingers crossed we aren't too far behind you :)

VP929

Dec 3, 2022
Hi All,
My wife has sponsored my PR application under Spousal Sponsorship program as outland applicant. Before my PR application approval, I got my Tourist Visa Approved and moved to Canada. We have also updated the IRCC about my whereabouts.
Recently my PR application got approved and IRCC has requested for passport submission, I was expecting the virtual landing for me, Since I am already in Canada. What should I do ?

Thanks in advance.

totalbatman

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Update Update

Submitted - May 28, 22
AOR - Sept 16, 22
Medical Req - Sep 16, 22
Biometrics Req - Sep 16, 22
Medical done - Sep 24, 22
Biometrics done - Sep 20, 22
Pre arrival letter - Oct 07, 22
Eligibility completed on PA PR tracker - Oct 07, 22
Medical Passed on PA tracker - Oct 07, 22
SA - Oct 13, 22
Update Update

Submitted - May 28, 22
AOR - Sept 16, 22
Medical Req - Sep 16, 22
SA - Oct 13, 22
Back ground verification completed on PR tracker - Dec 01, 2022

Reactions: Brizraj and Ad78

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
Hi All,

My wife and daughter living in USA sent passports to PR Office ottawa on No 23, and the tracker confirms that they received passports on Nov 29,
Today when i called to check IRCC agent confirmed that they sent the passport back on Dec 5 itself, but when i checked the return shipping label, it's still not even picked by FedEx.

Please help as Im anxious about the document.

Sentraj

totalbatman

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Hi All,

My wife and daughter living in USA sent passports to PR Office ottawa on No 23, and the tracker confirms that they received passports on Nov 29,
Today when i called to check IRCC agent confirmed that they sent the passport back on Dec 5 itself, but when i checked the return shipping label, it's still not even picked by FedEx.

Please help as Im anxious about the document.

Sentraj
You can contact Fedex with the same info. They may be able to give you the exact update on it.

Brizraj

Star Member
Aug 17, 2022
Update Update

Submitted - May 28, 22
AOR - Sept 16, 22
Medical Req - Sep 16, 22
SA - Oct 13, 22
Back ground verification completed on PR tracker - Dec 01, 2022
Congratulations man..
It seems like they are not touching outland online applications at all. Btw happy for you...

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Hey all! Ghost update on the 6th, but we just arrived back today from the US with no problems at the border using just his work permit :D

Reactions: Brizraj