+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland and Inland - Paper/Online

Sabariraj

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
Hey folks! Just got the application approved today! (No COPR yet, but the processing person called to have an extra fee paid, and she marked it as approved and sent it to the COPR office) I wanted to see if anyone knew how long it would take from eCOPR to getting the card? Would it be worth it to apply for a PR travel document if we left the country in the next few months? Thanks!
It's usually 2 months from COPR to PR card in mail.

Reactions: RemiPuppy

Alex webb

Jul 28, 2022
I need advice urgently.
I got decision made on ECAS last Friday. I called IRCC today to find out about next step but they told me they already send inland confirmation email this Monday to my representative, but my representative hasn’t received any email. What should I do?
As far as I know for virtual landing, they send email to PA. Please advice. TIA.

Ask2get

Feb 25, 2021
I am Outland online filing, as of a week ago i on family sponsor tracker, "eligibility has been updated to complete" then two days ago, there was ghost update. Does anyone know what is next?

Fadiya

Sep 11, 2022
I am Outland online filing, as of a week ago i on family sponsor tracker, "eligibility has been updated to complete" then two days ago, there was ghost update. Does anyone know what is next?
Has background check also been completed ? Basically, when all steps are completed, you just have to wait for PPR. Did you recieve pre arrival letter yet?

Fadiya

Sep 11, 2022
My application is stucked on background check "not started". All other steps show completed and we recieved pre arrival letter on September 1st. Got another ghost update September 28, saying they are still working on the application. I'm wondering why it's taking so long to start background check. Is anyone here in the same situation ?

Ask2get

Feb 25, 2021
Has background check also been completed ? Basically, when all steps are completed, you just have to wait for PPR. Did you recieve pre arrival letter yet?
There is no background check on the tracker timeline even biometric request, perhaps they use my biometric that is on file since 2019.

Toosh

Sep 30, 2022
Hi All,
I am an outbound submitted online.
Submission: 22.May.2022
Application Rec'd: 23.May.2022
Biometric Request: 30.Aug.2022
AOR: 31.Aug.2022

I am still awaiting Medical Request. Is anyone else still awaiting medical request? I've noticed that most persons received their bio and med request around the same time..sigh

Ask2get

Feb 25, 2021
May 2022 applicants gather here. Hope our applications will be processed on time. My wife's application was submitted today, 12th of May online and now we're just waiting for AOR.
We can start a Whatsapp group once we have enough persons on this thread.

Please let me know if a similar thread already exists, and I can delete this one.

Best wishes everyone!
What does AOR contain? Nothing was sent to me but I notice an application number was issued to me.

Hudda_ca

Star Member
Feb 26, 2022
Anybody seeing any updates?
More than a month since pre arrival And ghost updates almost everyday. Nothing real