May 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland and Inland - Paper/Online

Ramptp

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Please, can someone help me link my application. :((

Nothing is working, and its been a week. After logging in gckey, it just says
You are not signed in
Error 403

Your login session is either invalid or has expired.

Other trackers, it says invalid info entered. People say to put 2 as number of applicants, but I never even seen this question in any trackers.

looking for help :(
Try clear search history and cache in browser . It should work

Cheema07ajashan

Apr 15, 2021
I found out our file is open in Ottawa right now and she said it might get transferred to a local visa office. Does this always happen in outland cases? It was already once transferred from Sydney to Ottawa

Ramptp

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
I found out our file is open in Ottawa right now and she said it might get transferred to a local visa office. Does this always happen in outland cases? It was already once transferred from Sydney to Ottawa
How did you check the visa office other than Sponsor Approval email.?Did you get any notification when it's transferred?

JasleenK

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
16-06-2022
Anyone stuck on eligibility and background not started in tracker? Passed medicals on Sep 06, after that GU every other day but nothing changes

ashwini123

Sep 16, 2022
Hello All

I applied PR for my husband in June and still waiting on AOR. Could someone suggest me on what to do ?

Thanks

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Finally after a few ghost updates since the medical exam was completed.. today, the Eligibility status changed to 'In Progress'

Angel.11

Sep 10, 2022
Anyone stuck on eligibility and background not started in tracker? Passed medicals on Sep 06, after that GU every other day but nothing changes
Same here. Eligibility and Background check not started. Medical passed August 7

Last edited: