CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
Finally after a few ghost updates since the medical exam was completed.. today, the Eligibility status changed to 'In Progress'
Same here. Saw ghost updates back to back from last four days except weekend. Today logged in and says Eligibility - In Progress.

chaybani

Jun 19, 2021
We got a copy of the E medcial from the Dr's office, they sent to IRCC but they put my address as the main home address and my wife's (PA Outland, US citizen) as Secondary address. We contacted them about it and they said it shouldnt matter, as IRCC uses email to contact us anyway.
Also The elgibility status change was changed to in progress for us last week (2022-09-22)

moku

Sep 13, 2022
Hello, how do you guys get in contact with an agent with IRCC? If I try to call I cannot never speak with someone..
Thanks!

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Hey folks! Just got the application approved today! (No COPR yet, but the processing person called to have an extra fee paid, and she marked it as approved and sent it to the COPR office) I wanted to see if anyone knew how long it would take from eCOPR to getting the card? Would it be worth it to apply for a PR travel document if we left the country in the next few months? Thanks!

manasvi_022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
full timeline is in my signature.
We both have same timelines but mine is Ottawa VO. Did your SA says NDVO or did you called them and asked?

Ramptp

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hello All

I applied PR for my husband in June and still waiting on AOR. Could someone suggest me on what to do ?

Thanks
What is the exact date you applied?
Online or paper-based?
Did you get any temp UCI or file number by calling ircc

Alex webb

Jul 28, 2022
Hi,
My ecas status updated to Decision made last Saturday. Up untill now, I haven’t received any communication from ircc. Mostly I have people get approval email same day or day after… i am just worried. Is any one in same boat?

Fadiya

Sep 11, 2022
Hey folks! Just got the application approved today! (No COPR yet, but the processing person called to have an extra fee paid, and she marked it as approved and sent it to the COPR office) I wanted to see if anyone knew how long it would take from eCOPR to getting the card? Would it be worth it to apply for a PR travel document if we left the country in the next few months? Thanks!
Congratulations ! Happy to see some of us are already getting approval.

Fadiya

Sep 11, 2022
Hi,
My ecas status updated to Decision made last Saturday. Up untill now, I haven’t received any communication from ircc. Mostly I have people get approval email same day or day after… i am just worried. Is any one in same boat?
Congratulations ! You'll surely get an update in the dans ahead. You're almost done

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Congratulations to those who received approval :)

Anyone from India has their Eligibility completed yet?

Fadiya

Sep 11, 2022
It seems people who got approvals so far are mostly inland applicants. Fingers crossed for all outland applications

Sabariraj

Star Member
Jan 26, 2018
We got a ghost update yesterday. In PR tracker, BG status changed to completed, eligibility not started. In CIC profile, both BG & eligibility are under review.