+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland and Inland - Paper/Online

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
I hope so been seeing the tracker (last updated date) changed but nothing so far.
Those ghost updates are the sign of some news that you're gonna get soon after this weekend. May be on Tuesday since Monday is announced as a national holiday in Canada so IRB will be closed and there will be no activity run from IRCC on Monday.

Reactions: jm101

Brizraj

Star Member
Aug 17, 2022
Those ghost updates are the sign of some news that you're gonna get soon after this weekend. May be on Tuesday since Monday is announced as a national holiday in Canada so IRB will be closed and there will be no activity run from IRCC on Monday.
What are ghost updates? Like do we receive emails for that or in tracker last updated date changes but nothing mentioned with details is that ghost updates?

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
What are ghost updates? Like do we receive emails for that or in tracker last updated date changes but nothing mentioned with details is that ghost updates?
Consider this as a good ghost whose not gonna harm you but will bring some good news for you :)
Yeah you will get updated on your portal and probably you'll get an email regarding that update after then.
When you see your page is updated but u find no update shown in your portal, it means that the agent has opened your portal to check your file. and u'll see that update as a new activity soon after a few days.

So keep on checking your portal .. u"ll shortly receive something over there.

Reactions: Brizraj

Jovirush

Star Member
Aug 26, 2022
Got pre arrival today!
Congrats! We need to have a treat from you for this and that too with Potato chips :)
Suprise to see that you get emails and updates on weekends as well .. Great!
Your Timeline is what I really wish to be mine :) Inland works faster than outland, I guess
Good Luck and we are looking for your visa stamped on your passport soon

Reactions: potatochips

potatochips

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Congrats! We need to have a treat from you for this and that too with Potato chips :)
Suprise to see that you get emails and updates on weekends as well .. Great!
Your Timeline is what I really wish to be mine :) Inland works faster than outland, I guess
Good Luck and we are looking for your visa stamped on your passport soon
HAHAHA THANK YOU!!!
Hope we all get our PR soon!

Reactions: Jovirush
Sep 17, 2022
Hi , i have applied in may 2022 and got the AOR on 18th july 2022 then a requirement was asked by the authorities on 9th aug which we provided within a week.
After that there is no updation yet .
waiting for biometric and medical test .

Brizraj

Star Member
Aug 17, 2022
Consider this as a good ghost whose not gonna harm you but will bring some good news for you :)
Yeah you will get updated on your portal and probably you'll get an email regarding that update after then.
When you see your page is updated but u find no update shown in your portal, it means that the agent has opened your portal to check your file. and u'll see that update as a new activity soon after a few days.

So keep on checking your portal .. u"ll shortly receive something over there.
Thank you ...

viperD

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2013
LANDED..........
Soon
My SA Letter does not mention any Visa office. I know people are saying it's Ottawa but when I call IRCC they said the file is in Sydney and has not been sent to any visa office yet.
How do we know the Visa office?

Reactions: ds_gill

Brizraj

Star Member
Aug 17, 2022
My SA Letter does not mention any Visa office. I know people are saying it's Ottawa but when I call IRCC they said the file is in Sydney and has not been sent to any visa office yet.
How do we know the Visa office?
Call IRCC after some days, it will be transferred to visa office soon and then you can ask ircc which office it is. Mostly if not mentioned it is ottawa.