+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland and Inland - Paper/Online

Cheema07ajashan

Apr 15, 2021
Outland online, applied on May 7, 2022. Got an email from IRCC today saying the application has been received and it also has a file number in it. Am not sure if this an AOR or not. But happy to hear from them and finally get an application number.

manasvi_022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
Outland online, applied on May 7, 2022. Got an email from IRCC today saying the application has been received and it also has a file number in it. Am not sure if this an AOR or not. But happy to hear from them and finally get an application number.
Hello Buddy,

Did they send AOR in PR Portal or via Email?

Thanks

Kaikai95

Aug 17, 2022
Hello everyone, I submitted my online application within Canada on July 29th, and I've only recieved one email.

Attached:

This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.
We’ll review your application to make sure you:

provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete.

Please note that we’ll return your application to you if it is incomplete.

Is it normal that you haven't recieved the confirmation letter (AOR) in a month?

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Hello everyone, I submitted my online application within Canada on July 29th, and I've only recieved one email.

Attached:

This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.
We’ll review your application to make sure you:

provided all of the information we asked for
  • uploaded all required documents correctly
  • paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete.

Please note that we’ll return your application to you if it is incomplete.

Is it normal that you haven't recieved the confirmation letter (AOR) in a month?
Very normal just be patient its been since March for me.

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
and how long does it often take to get the pr after someone gets AOR?
Current timeline for AOR is between 80 to 100 days from the day of application submission. If you applied end of July, then expect to receive an AOR by 1st week of November.

Parth4593

Feb 10, 2021
Question: can I(Sponsor) travel out side canada while Sposal sponsorhip application is in process(Applicant is in India). If yes, how long duaration can be? If no: when I can travel like after AOR or Biometric or eCoPR?

Thanks in advance.

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Question: can I(Sponsor) travel out side canada while Sposal sponsorhip application is in process(Applicant is in India). If yes, how long duaration can be? If no: when I can travel like after AOR or Biometric or eCoPR?

Thanks in advance.
According to my lawyer.. short holidays are ok.. but staying outside Canada for more then 2-3 weeks can cause in rejection.

YULpj

Star Member
May 14, 2019
I'm just curious as to why someone cannot travel if they have an application? I don't see why it would affect an application