Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
We applied for visitor after applying for sponsorship, even before getting AOR. But by the look of how things are moving right now, I am very hopeful we will get this finalised in a few months. Havent heard anything from the visitor visa, just biometrics done.
Interesting.. because I also wanted to apply for her visitor visa but was advised not do do so before receiving AOR.. because have heard many people getting rejection for not meeting the visitor visa criteria. I may do so after getting AOR.

What date date did you apply for Visitor visa? and which city?

Cheema07ajashan

Apr 15, 2021
Interesting.. because I also wanted to apply for her visitor visa but was advised not do do so before receiving AOR.. because have heard many people getting rejection for not meeting the visitor visa criteria. I may do so after getting AOR.

What date date did you apply for Visitor visa? and which city?
Personally I dont think it matters when you apply because your intent remains the same. Our reason of applying is for our first wedding anniversary. We thought it doesnot make any sense waiting till AOR. We applied in 2nd week of July and sorry I am not sure what you mean by city?

Reactions: YVR123

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Personally I dont think it matters when you apply because your intent remains the same. Our reason of applying is for our first wedding anniversary. We thought it doesnot make any sense waiting till AOR. We applied in 2nd week of July and sorry I am not sure what you mean by city?

makes sense.. and sorry I meant ask which city in India?

Virah

Nov 12, 2019
My husband did biometrics yesterday and he received a visa application tracking number as acknowledgment for bimbiometrics. I am confused to see it. Did anyone get visa application tracking number?

jm101

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2021
LANDED..........
24-08-2021
Hi all,
We sumbitted May 9 outland paper and received SA and Biometrics on July 26. Is it normal that til now I haven't got a medical request yet? I've seen some having MR the same date as SA. Thanks for those who can help.
Have you gotten a medical request? Weird we got BIL and SA, almost at the same date as well but no medical request yet

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
However, once you get an AOR.. you may be able to at least notify the department about your intention to visit/live with your partner until the application is in process. Because by law they are not going to stop you from travel but they can reject if they are not aware of Why you are out of Canada.
This is nonsense. PRs are required to be resident in Canada throughout the process - short trips are allowed.

Whether or not they know why you are out of the country is irrelevant.

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
This is nonsense. PRs are required to be resident in Canada throughout the process - short trips are allowed.

Whether or not they know why you are out of the country is irrelevant.
ok mate! calm down.. no need to get sensitive!

Reactions: Ibtii10

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
ok mate! calm down.. no need to get sensitive!
I understand because it's important that people know their risk when moving out (or "visiting") after AOR.
Some people may make decision based on that reply and the information is not accurate.

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
I understand because it's important that people know their risk when moving out (or "visiting") after AOR.
Some people may make decision based on that reply and the information is not accurate.
And that's why they should take decisions after seeking an expert's advise and not individual experiences from forums :) these forums should be used for sanity checks only

JM0930

May 20, 2022
Hello I got a rejection letter today. I missed a signature on use of a representative form. The form has 3 spots to be signed and I missed 1, at the bottom of the form my husband and I signed and dated it back in April. Does anyone know if I can sign and date today the missing signature and upload online to resubmit or do I need to complete a new form?

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Hello I got a rejection letter today. I missed a signature on use of a representative form. The form has 3 spots to be signed and I missed 1, at the bottom of the form my husband and I signed and dated it back in April. Does anyone know if I can sign and date today the missing signature and upload online to resubmit or do I need to complete a new form?
It will be wise to re-sign the entire form with today's date and also resign all the other forms with today's date.

My application was returned after 2 months for one field was missing information. Then I hired a lawyer and he advised to resign all the forms with latest date and then we re-submitted.

Its been 87 days since I re-submitted and I still waiting for AOR

JM0930

May 20, 2022
It will be wise to re-sign the entire form with today's date and also resign all the other forms with today's date.

My application was returned after 2 months for one field was missing information. Then I hired a lawyer and he advised to resign all the forms with latest date and then we re-submitted.

Its been 87 days since I re-submitted and I still waiting for AOR
Thank you. I am going to resign all the forms that I upload. Do I need all new documents and translations for items such as birth certificate or police check? Or can I just sign the forms and submit?