Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Thank you. I am going to resign all the forms that I upload. Do I need all new documents and translations for items such as birth certificate or police check? Or can I just sign the forms and submit?
I had hired an immigration lawyer in my case. We did not update any other documents. But the lawyer did write a letter of explanation and and summary of why we are resubmitting and what had gone wrong etc,.

But I highly recommend to hire an immigration expert and get your documents reviewed before re-submitting

Eleesa

May 13, 2022
Hi everyone,
I submitted my husband's application on May 22. Yesterday we passed 3 months. I tried calling IRCC, but they are asking the application # which I haven't received yet. I saw messages that people called ircc and collected their file #. Which option should I choose I wanted to get my file # as well. NO AOR yet ..

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
If you have not received and automatic email for AOR then I don't think they will give you an AOR number over the phone. They may give you a temporary file number.

Eleesa

May 13, 2022
I just got an normal email right after I submitted the application. I haven't received an AOR yet. But to get connected with an IRCC agent , I should have either a UCI # or a application #. I do not have neither of them. So how can I get a temporary file # and which option should I choose to get connected with an agent over the phone

1996kaur

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
I just got an normal email right after I submitted the application. I haven't received an AOR yet. But to get connected with an IRCC agent , I should have either a UCI # or a application #. I do not have neither of them. So how can I get a temporary file # and which option should I choose to get connected with an agent over the phone
Hi, you can try to link your file on GCKEY without file number. I tried yesterday and my app got linked and now I have temporary file number and UCI which I got after linking my application. I submitted my app online in June 2022 outland and didn't call IRCC for temporary file number. You can try GCKEY with principal applicant's name and passport details only.

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
If you have UCI # use the option 132110 that's what I used and I got connected with an agent

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Hi, you can try to link your file on GCKEY without file number. I tried yesterday and my app got linked and now I have temporary file number and UCI which I got after linking my application. I submitted my app online in June 2022 outland and didn't call IRCC for temporary file number. You can try GCKEY with principal applicant's name and passport details only.
Since you don't have UCI # use option 232110

yoli85

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
New poster here,

UK citizen with Canadian wife (sponsor) and son together.

Submitted inland PR Family sponsorship in January 2022 but the application was returned in March as incomplete - (A spelling error......)
Re-submitted 12th May 2022 with immigration lawyer representative. Looking forward to a work visa being granted, I had a two year International Experience Canada visa which expired earlier in the the year.

Best of luck everyone!!

.........................................................................................................................................
Paper inland spousal sponsorship May 2022

Timeline:
Application received: 12 May
AOR: 28 June
Medical request: 28 June
Medical exam: 04 July
Medical exam passed: 15 July
A spelling error? May I know where was the spelling mistake?

zlzl2021

Mar 28, 2021
Hello,
I submitted my documents for my wife via courier on May 17th (inland) and have not received any information, not even AOR.
Is there anyone who has not received AOR yet? Anything I can do other than waiting?

Thank you!

manasvi_022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
Applied for my wife on 20th may online application outland. Haven’t received any email yet.
Same here buddy. I applied on May 24th no email or any type of communication from IRCC since then. There was a ghost update on July 13th on PR Tracker but it still says Application Received but application Number not available. I called their call center and they gave me a temporary app. number and said they're doing Background check which sounds weird because I haven't received AOR yet.

Ramptp

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Same here buddy. I applied on May 24th no email or any type of communication from IRCC since then. There was a ghost update on July 13th on PR Tracker but it still says Application Received but application Number not available. I called their call center and they gave me a temporary app. number and said they're doing Background check which sounds weird because I haven't received AOR yet.
How did you register for PR tracker without file number or UCI before calling IRCC. Or did you have UCI before?

manasvi_022

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
How did you register for PR tracker without file number or UCI before calling IRCC. Or did you have UCI before?
Since I am the sponsor, I used my UCI to register.

Alex webb

Jul 28, 2022
Hi, I have quick question. I have applied for inland sponsorship and I have received sowp and last update was pre arrival, recently I lost my job. Does it affect my application? Please let me know. I am worried.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi, I have quick question. I have applied for inland sponsorship and I have received sowp and last update was pre arrival, recently I lost my job. Does it affect my application? Please let me know. I am worried.
Are you the PA or sponsor?

If you are the PA, I believe that you are getting OWP not SOWP. And if you do not have a job, it may impact your OHIP until you get your PR.