Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2021
LANDED..........
24-08-2021
There must be a system update on the tracker as the format has changed a little. Date last update is also today but no changes on the application status. Sometimes I wonder if the date last update means system upgrades, not ‘ghost updates’

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
There must be a system update on the tracker as the format has changed a little. Date last update is also today but no changes on the application status. Sometimes I wonder if the date last update means system upgrades, not ‘ghost updates’
For me a whole bunch of updates showed up. Thankfully!

Reactions: jm101

Dan90’s

May 2, 2018
Yeah there was a system update and format is a lil bit different. I got update for eligibility in progress as they requested for additional docs on Jan 5 and confirmed receipt of docs on Jan 18 so hopefully that is cleared off ASAP. Eligibility started dec 7…we have similar timeline friend..I also didn’t receive any update after medical up until yesterday so hopefully you’ll get an update soon enough.

Imonique

Jan 30, 2023
Hey,

I spoke with IRCC customer care, they said the file is in DRDO and they can't give any update and have no access to file either. Has any of you got such response ? What could be the reason for delay ? Medical was done 2 months ago.

jm101

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2021
LANDED..........
24-08-2021
For me a whole bunch of updates showed up. Thankfully!
Good for yah! I’m just praying LVO will update ours soon. Eligibility and Background- not started

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
Good for yah! I’m just praying LVO will update ours soon. Eligibility and Background- not started
Ours hasn't started either on PAs PR but it says it's processing on GCKey... do you have the same conflicting updates on your end? I don't fully trust the PR tracker...

jm101

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2021
LANDED..........
24-08-2021
Ours hasn't started either on PAs PR but it says it's processing on GCKey... do you have the same conflicting updates on your end? I don't fully trust the PR tracker...
I haven’t linked gckey bcoz we have a representative. I didn’t want to mess his correspondence. But many times, I am tempted to do so lol

lenuxii

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023
I haven’t linked gckey bcoz we have a representative. I didn’t want to mess his correspondence. But many times, I am tempted to do so lol
Apparently there's an option to check what's on your GCKey through the phone when you call IRCC! You just need your file number available, I think you can call and check open applications > input file number. Found this through a reddit thread.

jm101

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2021
LANDED..........
24-08-2021
I will look into that. Thank you!
Apparently there's an option to check what's on your GCKey through the phone when you call IRCC! You just need your file number available, I think you can call and check open applications > input file number. Found this through a reddit thread.
[/QUOT
you are correct. We can actually check the gc current status by phoning the toll free automated system. So Eligibility is in process, but they need ADR - we will send you a letter for more details (man, i hope we receive this letter soon, wonder what ADR is needed)and background check is in process.

jm101

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-02-2021
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2021
LANDED..........
24-08-2021
Yeah there was a system update and format is a lil bit different. I got update for eligibility in progress as they requested for additional docs on Jan 5 and confirmed receipt of docs on Jan 18 so hopefully that is cleared off ASAP. Eligibility started dec 7…we have similar timeline friend..I also didn’t receive any update after medical up until yesterday so hopefully you’ll get an update soon enough.
May i know what additional docs were requested?

Dan90’s

May 2, 2018
May i know what additional docs were requested?
They asked for a couple documents: sponsor’s past T4 statements, current letter of employment, and proof of communication between sponsor & PA. It was a bit strange that they asked for all these docs again as we sent them with the application

raja1028

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Wow congrats to all those who got approved and PPRs! Wish we’ll receive ours soon. Did your tracker ever get updated? Coz we still have the last update Dec 8th. Nothing since then.
No, My tracker as well as GcKey has no update of PPR.