+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Outland and Inland - Paper/Online

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Yes indeed mine is Mississauga also. I noticed today there was a $15.00 refund from ircc on my credit card.
Are you checking gc key for ghost updates?
That's interesting! Last official contact we received specifically for our application was September 28th when they wanted $200 for the RPRF (it increased from when we paid it to when we submitted our application)

Last "official" update on GC key was July 15 to say we passed medical, last ghost update (I assume that means when the page was last modified right at the bottom of the page) was November 8th

On PR tracker, last ghost update was December 6th

We contacted IRCC directly last on 16th, and they responded on the 18th (but probably only to our first inquiry from December 24th) to say that our application is still in progress and everything was received, blah blah blah. We also reached out through our local MP, who informed us that our application was currently in queue for virtual landing, and they have a large back up of files and are working through them in order of expiration date

I have also heard in the past that Mississauga is notoriously slow, so I'm not entirely sure how well that bodes for us...

I also ordered GCMS notes back on the 4th of January, so waiting for those

Reactions: Fhughton

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
I've heard a lot about Pre Arrival, and I always assumed it was that letter they sent as an invitation to pre-arrival services - is that correct? Or is it like invitation for credentials or something else entirely? We got the invitation to pre arrival services back in July, even though we applied inland, so I don't know it was a mistake for us XD

Fhughton

Oct 19, 2021
I've heard a lot about Pre Arrival, and I always assumed it was that letter they sent as an invitation to pre-arrival services - is that correct? Or is it like invitation for credentials or something else entirely? We got the invitation to pre arrival services back in July, even though we applied inland, so I don't know it was a mistake for us XD
Yes, that is correct i got one of those in July also and i am inland. Doubt it was a mistake.

Reactions: RemiPuppy

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Just received Pre-Arrival services email.... but the online PR tracker still shows last update as 30 November.

Bytheway, how long did it take you guys to receive passport request from Pre-arrivals?

Reactions: Brizraj

RemiPuppy

Star Member
Feb 25, 2022
Do you know your secondary visa office
I don't, no. I'm currently waiting on the GCMS notes that were ordered around a month ago (not quite the 30 days so I'm not concerned yet) and that might have secondary details. Where else might I find the secondary VO?

We got my husband's visitor's extension approved today! Thank goodness we can rest easy and go see my family in Australia now, regardless of whatever mess this becomes

Reactions: Fhughton

Fhughton

Oct 19, 2021
I don't, no. I'm currently waiting on the GCMS notes that were ordered around a month ago (not quite the 30 days so I'm not concerned yet) and that might have secondary details. Where else might I find the secondary VO?

We got my husband's visitor's extension approved today! Thank goodness we can rest easy and go see my family in Australia now, regardless of whatever mess this becomes
Thats great news! Congratulations! I found out from a phone call with an agent yesterday.

Reactions: RemiPuppy

lp89

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25-05-2022
Same with ours GCMS notes. We ordered it on 15th December and still have not received it. Since we got the Pre-Arrival yesterday, we are hoping to receive the passport request soon.

aslashath

Feb 24, 2018
I did call ircc to enquire about my file.
My medical did expire on January 1st.
The agent told that they have sent a letter for medical examination on january 12th.
I do not understand why it has been mailed..
Maybe i selected postal corredpondence by mistake.
The letter has not reached me as of yet.
I scheduled an appointment with ircc panel physician for this monday.
Seeking advice on how should i proceed from here, as i have not received the letter yet.
Also how can i change mode of correspondence postal to email?
After i get my medical done, how should i send the report to ircc?
I asked them, if my(proncipal applicant) eligibility has been completed and they say, eligibility has completed, but i cannot see any updates on the portal

Last edited: