+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 - Citizenship Applications

Magneto241506

Jun 11, 2022
Hi Guys,

Need your suggestions.

I took the test outside canada on March 21st 2023 and it was marked complete in a couple of days.On May 18th there was a ghost update and nothing changed on my tracker except the date.

Is anyone Still waiting for LPP after test completion and ghost update.

Also, is there anything I can/should do since I have taken the test outside.

Thanks

Room

Jul 23, 2023
Anybody in the same boat :

Me and my husband hace taken oath on 12th (NGF office ). We both opted for e certificates and only I have got the e citizenship certificate till date. No clue what happened for my husband. We did file 2 individual applications.

Anyone from NGF with July 12 still waiting for the certificate or do you all have any suggestions on what to do :(

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Anybody in the same boat :

Me and my husband hace taken oath on 12th (NGF office ). We both opted for e certificates and only I have got the e citizenship certificate till date. No clue what happened for my husband. We did file 2 individual applications.

Anyone from NGF with July 12 still waiting for the certificate or do you all have any suggestions on what to do :(
Do you and your husband already have the portal access?

Room

Jul 23, 2023
Maybe they haven’t received his oath form , his mail was missed. You should tell him to send it again And remind them. It happened to me.
May I ask how long did it take for you to recieve the certificate after sending the reminder email again. I don't want to pin my hope :)

Once again

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
May I ask how long did it take for you to recieve the certificate after sending the reminder email again. I don't want to pin my hope :)
To me, I sent again with the name of agent in the subject, and after 1 hour, she replied me that she received it and she completed my oath.

Reactions: Room