+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2022 - Citizenship Applications

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I have been asked by the office to resubmit my physical presence calculation, because of a 5 days error. However, I am not able to login into my online account. (I am not talking about the application tracker account but the online account I used to submit my online application back in 2022). I keep receiving a message that the site is down, please try again later.
I tried opening up the paper application calculator; the same issue, the whole page gives a 503 error message of the server is out of capacity.

What can I do for resubmitting?
It working now - https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/rescalc/resCalcStartNew.do

Reactions: ssah6154

XMercado

Jun 14, 2017
I have been asked by the office to resubmit my physical presence calculation, because of a 5 days error. However, I am not able to login into my online account. (I am not talking about the application tracker account but the online account I used to submit my online application back in 2022). I keep receiving a message that the site is down, please try again later.
I tried opening up the paper application calculator; the same issue, the whole page gives a 503 error message of the server is out of capacity.

What can I do for resubmitting?
omg same, did you get an email from the surrey office?

Rendezvous70

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 14/02/2015
Nomination.....
08/03/2015
AOR Received.
15/04/2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the file
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 / TLU - 06/06/2015
Interview........
DM Update - 01/08/2015
Passport Req..
07/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/08/2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
Hello Folks,

My daughter submitted the application last year on May 8 and she gave her test this year in February, the tracker was updated in March 2023. Since then there have been no updates. Only citizenship tests and background verification is completed, the rest is in progress. Can anyone share their experience with similar timelines? It was submitted online and I know someone with a similar timeline they submitted it in paper and they got their citizenship in April this year which is under 12 months.

Can anyone update what's going on

Thank you.

XMercado

Jun 14, 2017
Hello Folks,

My daughter submitted the application last year on May 8 and she gave her test this year in February, the tracker was updated in March 2023. Since then there have been no updates. Only citizenship tests and background verification is completed, the rest is in progress. Can anyone share their experience with similar timelines? It was submitted online and I know someone with a similar timeline they submitted it in paper and they got their citizenship in April this year which is under 12 months.

Can anyone update what's going on

Thank you.
I would say don't overstress about it. It seems to be a different timeline depending of the conditions and the office that is processing your case. What works for some people is to do constant calls to check on status to the IRCC phone line but I would say your daughter's application is still on common processing timeframe.

ssah6154

Jun 25, 2019
omg same, did you get an email from the surrey office?
No!
Mississauga
I had a 5 day error in my calculations but I was also asked to send a ton of supplemental documents; including pay stub for jobs in my home country. ( I was living there 2 out of the five years for my eligibility period)

XMercado

Jun 14, 2017
Morning peeps!

I had a “ghost update” today the previous details showing as “new update” .Do you have the same thing? Or have you seen that before?

thanks!

shifali

Oct 17, 2013
Just did my oath ceremony and sent the signed oath form :) I chose the e-certificate. Are they going to send out an email instruction later about how to access to the IRCC portal to download the certificate?
Hi, was your ceremony in- person or online and have they specifically given you the option to choose e-certificate or regular cert in mail or you requested them and did you provide any reason?

long_time_waiting

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hi, was your ceremony in- person or online and have they specifically given you the option to choose e-certificate or regular cert in mail or you requested them and did you provide any reason?
I asked in the pre registration step whether it was possible and she changed it to e cert for me

rammy

Nov 7, 2011
Hey guys, I got an update on my tracker that my oath ceremony is scheduled for July 26, 2023. However, I haven't received any email or any further details so not sure if its online or in-person. Should I try contacting them to ask for more info or wait until a week before?

Also anyone familiar with the procedure on how long it takes from here to get the passport?

XMercado

Jun 14, 2017
Hey guys, I got an update on my tracker that my oath ceremony is scheduled for July 26, 2023. However, I haven't received any email or any further details so not sure if its online or in-person. Should I try contacting them to ask for more info or wait until a week before?

Also anyone familiar with the procedure on how long it takes from here to get the passport?
Congratulations! The tracker usually gets updated first and then you get the email up to 6 days before the oath ceremony, so you might be getting the email in the next days.

The passport usually takes 2-3 weeks after you send the passport request but I think there are ways to ask for an expedite procedure, but I'm not entirely sure.

Again. Congratulations!

Reactions: Nono16 and rammy

ada228

Mar 23, 2023
If you are the applicant who is directly affected by IRCC delays and unfair processing of applications, or if you know someone who is, please sign the petition below so our voices reaches to IRCC and to express our frustrations and distress of this unfair treatment for applications specially those from 2021 and 2022. Please make sure this link reaches all who are in this dilemma and limbo!

https://chng.it/WCMDVDqKdk